Xbox one multiplayrr

Cannot connect to xbox one multiplayer with known friends but can connect with random people who has ping of 75 and up.. And even then when I join them their ping goes to 160 and up
Please help 4 of my friends bought this game on xbox to play with me and I cannot connect with them I've had my ports changed up changed upnp turned in and off and even went and bought a $99 new modem changed all ports turned on upnp my nat is set to open I deleted the game tried then deleted game cache and saved data for my saved game files but it still won't let me play with them but they can all play together but they even say each others ping is really high

last edited by Evilwendie

Hi there,

MudRunner only supports four-player multiplayer. Are you able to connect when it's just one of them?

last edited by Jellyfoosh

@iyagovos said in Xbox one multiplayrr:

Hi there,

Spintires: MudRunner only supports four-player multiplayer. Are you able to connect when it's just one of them?

No.. I've tried with lots of random people in the multiplayer list too but it's only worked twice.. When I first got the game it worked with random people 3 times then the next day it didn't work and then the next and today so I'm out of ideas on what to do
I talked to Microsoft and they said I could get a refund but I don't want a refund I want to play the game with my friends...

What I mean by it worked twice is today I tried joining random ppl cause after I did all that I still couldn't join my friends lobby and just says connecting then starts the count down and it fails.. I was able to join a lobby with someone at 75 ping then once I was in the lobby it was 160 and up to 201 red numbers One of my friends who works on computers says the pings are redundant and that there needs to be different servers from different areas and they filter depending in your area

last edited by Evilwendie

There was an update for Spintires: MudRunner a week or so ago, have you updated your game since then?

There was an update for Spintires: MudRunner a week or so ago, have you updated your game since then?

Yeah I just bought and downloaded the game 4 days ago and I'm looking at my updates right now so no need for updates

I've tried joining other games and every other game I have works even better with my connections including elder scrolls online gta and call of duty I played some world of war craft and the new modem has really helped but it didn't change anything on mud runner

I've went through hoops to get this game to work in these last few days but I'm running out of ideas

To confirm, are you unable to join any matches currently? Or can you join random games but not with your friends?

To confirm, are you unable to join any matches currently? Or can you join random games but not with your friends?

I can't really join anyone it's like a 99% chance of failed to connect... When I first started I was able to join 2 random groups and a day later it didn't work anymore.. Then it joined someone so I played a sec then tried to join others and it wouldn't work so I did all that stuff and now it won't let me join people up till an hour ago it let me join one of my friends but the ping was at 200

Will there be an update that will help with the ping and connection problems on xbox in the server list everyone's ping is so high that's probably why I can't connect with anyone