Champion Ladder Season XI has now started!
Community Manager

Hey Coaches,

Champion Ladder Season XI of the Cabalvision Official League has now started!
Compete for a spot in the Champion Cup and its €950 prize pool - may Nuffle be with you!

Many congratulations to our 3 new champions. seanyy18 (Chaos) 'Best of Luck Have Fun' on PC, Rambo2369 (Nurgle) 'Not Doing Great' on Xbox One and triperis (Chorf) 'Big Effing Cannons' on PS4!

0_1508322612844_BB2-Champoin-Cup_Pricepool_Announcement.jpg

A few useful links for the Champion Ladder Season XI:

Have fun on the pitch,
Cyanide Studio & Focus Home Interactive

Hey Netheos, im the xbox nurgle coach! Was told to get in touch for my fan favourite skill player choice. Could i have it on my s5 nurgle warrior please?

Community Manager

@rambo2369 said in Champion Ladder Season XI has now started!:

Hey Netheos, im the xbox nurgle coach! Was told to get in touch for my fan favourite skill player choice. Could i have it on my s5 nurgle warrior please?

Done! Otholagot Malaria is now Fan Favorite 🙂

Are bluescreen concedes still an issue or has that been resolved now?

Aloha everyone,

is it possible to make an update BB with a race ranking to follow COL ?

Do we have a schedule? When does it end and when the Season XII starts?

I too would like to know if there is a rough date for when the last day of the current season XI will be.

Community Manager

Hello, end date of a seaosn is always annunced at its beginning in the official rules: https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/45/pc-champion-ladder-rules

Champion Ladder season 11 ends Wednesday 10 January 2018 at 12:00PM (Paris Time)

I'm told that the rules link is a page I do not have access to. Is there a working link for the rules?

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.