Spintires: MudRunner - One Month Community Update
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

It's now been a month since Spintires: MudRunner launched, and we're very excited to share with you some of the new features that we're working on to come to the game in the next week or so! In case you missed what was in the last update, please check here.

We currently plan for these features to come to PC next week and to consoles a couple of weeks after. We will introduce full patch notes when the patches launch.

New upcoming features on all platforms:

• A new optional camera mode, centred on the vehicle.
  • A new autosave system, that will save automatically every five minutes.
  • The ability to look through the back of the vehicle while in cockpit view.
  • Dramatically adjusting the difficulty of loading logs onto a trailer. Players will find it easier to straighten out the truck so that logs can be loaded now.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

On consoles:

• Steering wheel support will be introduced! The specifics of the wheels that will be supported will be detailed in the patch notes once the patch goes live, in a couple of weeks.

On PC:

• More steering wheels will be officially supported, and even more will work, but not all will receive pedal support or controller presets.

• New keyboard shortcuts so that players can easily switch to the cockpit view.

We're, of course, continuing to update the game past this, with updates such as map workshop support on PC, working mirrors and other additional features coming in the future, as well as additional unannounced content.

Thanks, and we look forwards to bringing you this new update! Please continue to give us your feedback, as we continue to work on Spintires: MudRunner.

See you soon!

0_1511967898850_Spintires_MudRunner-07.jpg

last edited by Iyagovos

It´s also time to give us a more maps for console!!!

This post is deleted!

Thanks team for the communication. Keep up the great work

@bhorn You may have not meant to sound obsequious, but that's how it comes off.

last edited by Saturn Aufstieg
Community Manager

@saturn-aufstieg said in Spintires: MudRunner - One Month Community Update:

@bhorn You may have not meant to sound like an **************, but that's how it comes off.

Thanks to stay respectful in this forum. Insulting players won't lead anywhere. Forum rules are here.

Awesome job 30 fps constant and camera those were the only annoying things I've dealt with. I'm excited for whatever you guys come up with in the future killer game great job guys and thanks for the info!

Awesome, can't wait!
Thanks for the heads-up guys! 🙂
For the love of god though, please don't break our maps... 0.0

last edited by Mexican_420

I guess obsequious is a no no word, lol.

Great work guys,the game is amazing! Would love in future some dlc for console like new maps and vehicles.thank you !☺

What an update. Not only bits that you guys feel is important, but actually doing what most developers don't and keeping to your word. Love that I'm getting wheel support in the next update. Well done gents

I think you should add pickup trucks and also have it so you can modify all trucks. keep up the good work.

last edited by flexing09

I love spintires on Xbox one but it gets boring after a while we need new maps and some cooler vehicle like pc has, the game as it is, is great but you loose interest real quick.

Can't wait,I love Spintires Mudrunner

Open fps limit
Seat adjustment
TrackIR 5
Mirror
I am Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck simulator player 🙂

Thankyou !! Can not wait to see the update ! Awesome game ! Fingers crossed for some new maps on consoles seems alot of people i use to play with on PS4 have gotten board lately not me thow !!

I would rather see a new truck or map addition rather than a new camera view or sterring wheel support on ps4. What good does steering wheel support do if your so bored with the trucks and maps that you dont even want to play

I would like to see mods come in this update and I think alot of other. People would to

I would like to have options for different tires like the old spintires had..

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.