Dear Netheos

@netheos said in Daily check-in thread:

We're here. The team is working on something big, but sadly we can't tell you anything else for now. I know it's what has been said for the last months, but right now the devs need to focus on the project. It will be unveiled when we're ready.

Eight weeks since you posted this, can you give us anything?

Community Manager

@bosie said in Dear Netheos:

We're here. The team is working on something big, but sadly we can't tell you anything else for now. I know it's what has been said for the last months, but right now the devs need to focus on the project. It will be unveiled when we're ready.

Hi Bosie, as you can guess, the quote still applies. The team is busy and we'll unveil what's coming as soon as we're ready to show it.

@netheos said in Dear Netheos:

Hi Bosie, as you can guess, the quote still applies. The team is busy and we'll unveil what's coming as soon as we're ready to show it.

Thanks for the response, at least we still know the guys are working!

So this game not dead then?

Can you at least tell us if there's new content coming? I believe the community has been more than patient.

This has long ago got ridiculous.
We are long past the "wait patiently for a surprise" stage, you haven't even patched the god damn game in like forever.

The least you could do is tell us "new content is coming" or "less people work on the game so it's taking long but the changes are coming" but no. Not even a slightest clue as to what is going on.

Congratulations because you managed to keep it secret for almost a year...
...and lost nearly all of the player base.

And it could all be avoided with merely a teensy weee little bit of information.

Let it go guys, they are working in a new game. Nothing wrong about that tho.

I'm expecting a second game with a larger campaign with multi-faction support, along with the improvements to MP with victory points.

I'm 478 hours into Armada, and to date it's been the best 40K game I've played. I know I'll pick up the next one, even with the extensive wait we've had, and most of you know you will too. So does Focus/Tind/GW.

@bosie while i agree with most everything you said... does not change the fact that this nonsense is unacceptable... i want appreciate and support games like this but you cant tell me there isn't a fair amount of people and im referring to people who do not read or post here that will not buy the next game if there is one simply because of the dismal support they saw this one get... certainly not anyone who seriously wants to pvp.

last edited by duderface

I'm expecting a second game with a larger campaign with multi-faction support, along with the improvements to MP with victory points.

I'm 478 hours into Armada, and to date it's been the best 40K game I've played. I know I'll pick up the next one, even with the extensive wait we've had, and most of you know you will too. So does Focus/Tind/GW.

662 hours, I can't say didn't enjoy the game ;P I'm certainly going to have a look at the next game tindalos produces and probably pick it up if it is appealing to me (BGA 2 would be an insta buy).

I really do hope for a massive campaign that is coop....really need something like total war warhammer in terms if campaign

@duderface said in Dear Netheos:

@bosie while i agree with most everything you said... does not change the fact that this nonsense is unacceptable... i want appreciate and support games like this but you cant tell me there isn't a fair amount of people and im referring to people who do not read or post here that will not buy the next game if there is one simply because of the dismal support they saw this one get... certainly not anyone who seriously wants to pvp.

I think I've done 3 or 4 solo missions, the rest of my time was PvP. Yeah they've been way too quiet for a long time, however Tind were very active during closed beta and for a short while once the game was out. We tend to have short memories, and are not fans of cutting our own nose off to spite our face. We're not dealing with EA here :P

@bosie without adding modding or releasing more storied content they made the game focus on pvp and then they did not follow up with balancing after they added new dlcs... we all saw the results of the tourny and the build its based off of was not simply released a month before... this is a persistent problem they created for themselves and they deserve every bit of the whining they get. what they did prior to release is irrelevant to what they are doing now. It should be assumed in the price of a dlc that it will be balanced accordingly.

I still get a twitch when I see a Tau Custodian. :)

I still get a twitch when I see a Tau Custodian. :)

It's definitely the Greatest Good in the game.

Have to say: Next game probably won't be a day one buy for me, this lack of info has really aggrevated me to the point where I don't want to support them blindly next time.

@netheos I was wondering if you could at least tell us if what the devs are working on is Battlefleet Gothic related please?

Community Manager

@admiral-croy said in Dear Netheos:

@netheos I was wondering if you could at least tell us if what the devs are working on is Battlefleet Gothic related please?

Yes, that's related to Battlefleet Gothic. Otherwise we wouldn't post here, in the Battlefleet Gothic Armada forum.

last edited by Netheos

@admiral-croy said in Dear Netheos:

Yes, that's related to Battlefleet Gothic. Otherwise we wouldn't post here, in the Battlefleet Gothic Armada forum :)

Well that's sort of reassuring.
But over a year with absolutely nothing, not even a small patch to fix some minor bugs is totally over the line.

how does it take a year to give tau -50 speed?

Yes, that's related to Battlefleet Gothic. Otherwise we wouldn't post here, in the Battlefleet Gothic Armada forum :)

Nice to hear Nethoes.

@ashardalon said in Dear Netheos:

how does it take a year to give tau -50 speed?

Too bloody long!

@netheos Awesome! Thank you much! I look forward to Tindalos doing a fantastic job again just like they did with BFG: Armada.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.