2 suggestions + more suggestions.
  1. IMO, incremented/segmented weapon stats are better to compare weapons/ stat changes quickly and easily. From recent streams It looks like uve changed it, so I suggest u include increments in ur revamped weapon stats design.
  2. IMO, the experience level i.e. 'Level 9' (as seen in Enhanced Edition video) could be more impressively presented. Maybe U could use reef and stars banner from chapter 2 with no. '9' in centre instead of the skull or something... Maybe u could earn a star every 10 levels achieved.. Just make it stand out and look more interesting imo.

Not essential, just my opinion. I haven't played the game yet so maybe it's all changed.

last edited by Kommodore77

Concerning console EE and other suggestions
...How about the cog and reefs or circle with two lions -one on either side as ur level up logo (from Calibans will). Slap the level number in the circle - bobs ur aunty 😉 and place in the free space to the top right of the models.

Below are some suggestions from viewing the EE videos so this is guesswork and could have already been addressed, but as I have no clue I will list my concerns here anyway:

• Be consistent with layout like blue heading sizes, and Capital letters for the Adornments lists ( passive adornments ). I like the purple, but I would move passive adornments box to the space on the bottom right so people can see the boots of the new armour models. Plus the purple and white would show up better on the darker background. You already have the gold reefs overlapping things so I don't think Passive Adornments box needs to be central. The Servitor or MP backdrop looks more interesting imo, tho that may be samey.

• Why not just use the Class Icons as a means of going through classes. By the looks of it: pressing "Y" to go through all classes is annoying if u over-press the button on a controller. Use: Lb/Rb or L1/R1 to go through classes.

• If skill 1 is "Y" and skill 2 is "B", why is skill 3: "Y+B" ..?!? In my experience, this method would be frustrating. Imo, change skill 3 button controls or give a few controller setups people can choose from. You might press by accident and initiate a skill u didn't want to like this. A separate button for each skill is best. Y , B , A . .. every FPS game uses X for reloads so Y1, A2, B3, so as a Heavy u can pop skill 1 and 3 simultaneously without delay and without wasting precious time. Assault can A2: 'Deep Strike' Then Y1 and B3 for simultaneous 'Frenzy' and 'Energy Field'... maybe A1, Y2, B3 instead.

• Psyker's Icon might look better slightly shrunk to fit in box, rather than the currently overlapping horns and big skull that dwarfs the Chaplain's skull.

• In single player, I noticed the colour of Psychic powers on the perk list is orange. Traditionally, purple is the colour of mental acuity and magic etc. Furthermore, Chakra points have purple as the crown colour and depicts transcending the laws of nature etc.. orange symbolises compassion for others etc.. which might be more suitable for Devotion (this may be a trivial suggestion to swap them, but thot I'd say it anyway.. U can do what the hell u want).

Possibly use Dpad Left, Up, Right for skills and have Termi 1, 2, All as Y, B, Y+B,
ORhave Quick Order dial on Dpad Up or Down (hold) then use right stick to navigate menu and have USE button as Rb. Then A Y B are used for skills...? Don't know controls, this is guesswork 🙄

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.