theres finally a Mudrunner Plus type APP out there now !!

there's a new Mudrunner PLus out there thats works..its called SpinTiresMod.exe version 1.6.0 alpha for Spintires: MudRunner (v07.11.17)....everything works just like the old Spintires plus did(except the battery powered winch)just do a web search for it and install it anywhere but the game folder and map the aplication into the game folder thru the APP..Yaaa Hooo...but the Modder that made it will have to update it everytime theres a mudrunner update though...this can be used for the old Spintires and the new Mudrunner as well..the Main Page of the MOD also explains all the MOD does..
The main features of the mod for Spintires: MudRunner.
Game:

• Increased the size of the physical world - allows you to play on maps larger than 1x1km.
  • Manager mods in the game, the ability to disable / enable the signed mods of the workshop.
  • New system of mods support. Ability to connect additional language files. Localization of mods in the workshop.
  • Scrolling is done when selecting a map.
  • You can turn off file scanning.
    Editor:
  • Removed restrictions on the size of the map. But at the moment with large sizes there are bugs - a problem with the light on the part of the map and possible errors with a lack of memory.
  • Support for the old version of mesh-files (MeshCache) in the game and the editor.
  • Support for caterpillars
    -Scrollable Maps Menu
    _ the DEV menu will now appear in ALL Maps again
last edited by bigboyzback

@bigboyzback said in theres finally a Mudrunner Plus type APP out there now !!:

SpinTiresMod.exe version 1.6.0 alpha

Finally it WORKS, I tried earlier thru 1.5.1 - 1.5.6 and it mostly didn't

The source I've always downloaded that was:

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/7x7W/ABZbxMNxt

taken form the VK ST hardcore group

last edited by mistahk76

Damn...
The electric winches was the part of ST+ I miss the most...

@mexican_420 said in theres finally a Mudrunner Plus type APP out there now !!:

Damn...
The electric winches was the part of ST+ I miss the most...

Yes, I miss that too. Hopefully he can get it working. But everything doesn't work yet. I can't get the camera zoom to work. I'm also trying to get the time of day to work but doesn't seem to work yet. Maybe I'm doing something wrong tho since there isn't any instructions for it.

In earlier versions really nothing worked for MR, I think mod management only, the author is slowly adding more functionality to MR. I guess time is needed as MR is a bit different. So let's hope that soon all will be implemented correctly.

@mistahk76, Yes, things take time. People have lives and modding is just a hobby. It's not like he's getting paid for this. Thumbs up for his work to get this working for MR. +1

Increased of winch radius and external minimap, those are two I miss the most. Hopefully they will be added soon.
Question is, how long will be creator "amused" by creating that mod, when game is still under "post-release development" and therefore small changes will be added time by time...

As long as there will be demand for this type of tool. And since russisns are creating all types of crazy things for the game all the time he will continue . Thatere is another way more important question though... why game developers didn't decide to make a Custom Game Mode built in MR knowing how highly anticipated such thing is.

everything works... (except the battery powered winch)

out of all of the options I tried, the only ones that actually work are dev menu and file check.

options that do not work:

• battery winch
  • winch range
  • force loading logs
  • unlimited fuel
  • disable suspension damage
  • diff lock fix
  • shift release fix
  • unlimited zoom
  • zoom range
  • no auto zoom x3
  • freeze time of day

There are a few options that I did not try, but I'm guessing they do not work either.

It is still worth a download since you can disable the file check, use the dev menu and have map selection scrolling; but don't expect any of the other options to work. Maybe they will be fixed soon.

last edited by Justcallmeow

I wouldn't expect the battery operated winch to work, at all, since pz made it so winch points don't even show up without the vehicle running. We'll see what else he removes to stop it from working. It seems to me that he doesn't like ST+. lol

@justcallmeow, thanks for the list. I was wonder what all worked. I was hoping the time of day worked but at least we can change to night or day with the dev menu.

last edited by Tattoo

I got the Mudrunner Plus type Mod from this Russian website..stmods.ru ..its a legit website..I have downloaded many Mods from this website....you are going to have to use Google translater to understand the website though.....I have downloaded many trucks and many maps from this website..no worries there...many Modders from around the world post there mods to this website....

many Modders from around the world post there mods to this website....

At least this is not true. I worked with Zidon on his T813 and even when he upload it only on steam workshop, it appeared on this page within few hours. Same thing happened when he updated it.
Make your own picture.

last edited by Sodoma

Same goes for my map.. I posted a early access link to it here on the forums, a few days later it was on there...

Hello guys I know that sounds stupedy, but can You make a small tutorial. How use this App. I instaled it but don't understand how this works.

last edited by Pcars
  • Choose the path to MR and/or ST games.
  • Tick boxes you're interested in. (only some of them work though)
  • Close the app.
  • Launch your game normally.
  • Voilla

as for the APP i will wait till all the bugs are worked out.

@sodoma said in theres finally a Mudrunner Plus type APP out there now !!:

many Modders from around the world post there mods to this website....

At least this is not true. I worked with Zidon on his T813 and even when he upload it only on steam workshop, it appeared on this page within few hours. Same thing happened when he updated it.
Make your own picture.

this is exactly why a couple of my friends do not release their stuff anymore, they only share with friends now. at least some of these people who rip mods without permission do give credit to the authors, but does that even really matter when these people are uploading things anyway without even giving a shred of common courtesy by asking the author? i think not, but this is something has been happening for a while now with pretty much all games these days. to some they think it does not hurt anything when they rip a mod, but when the original creators start getting tired of things like this happening then i can see them making stuff private and friends only. i highly doubt all mod creators will do this, but i am sure some of them will and i know a few that already have. so in the end it is the community as a whole that can possibly lose out, only because a few people do not have or do not care about this little thing known as common courtesy/professional courtesy (i really do hesitate to use the word professional since there is nothing professional about ripping others creations).

last edited by A Former User

I really didnt know that those websites were stealing MODS from people sorry about that..but I dont know where else to go to get legit MODS anymore for mudrunner..I feel kinda stupid now for not knowing websites like that are stealing Mods from their creators..

last edited by bigboyzback

@bigboyzback spintiresmod just got a new update so now its spintiresmod 1.6.1

Who is the author of spintiresmod? Where can I find the official post or web or whatever where he personally updates the info?

I really didnt know that those websites were stealing MODS from people sorry about that..but I dont know where else to go to get legit MODS anymore for mudrunner..I feel kinda stupid now for not knowing websites like that are stealing Mods from their creators..

The thing about it is that they are making money off of peoples mods. They even have my gearboxes on there and they removed the Installation.txt I put in them. Not all but some. I'm guessing because I put a link to my release post here. They don't want people to know where to get the original so they will always go back to that site to download it and they make money when downloaded. That's why you get hit with them spam popups every time. That's how they generate revenue.