[SOLVED] Blood Bowl 2 Will Not Launch
  • Bought BB2 through Steam and cant get it to load. Followed instructions on Steam forums (set to admin, check game files, update graphics card drivers and directX). All I get is the bloodbowl2 start up screen for a second and then crashes. No error message, just straight back to Steam library. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled (deleting all data in blood bowl folders) I see plenty of people with same issue but no solutions (at least that have worked for me). All my other Steam games work fine.

Other forums suggest posting DXDiag Info:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU 540 @ 3.07GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.1GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
    Driver Date/Size: 6/27/2017 23:34:17

Description: Traktor Audio 2 (Ch B, Out 3|4) (Traktor Audio 2 WDM Audio)
    Driver Date and Size: 12/15/2010 11:23:10, 346192 bytes

Hope someone can help?

last edited by FHI HelpDesk
  • Focus Team

Please provide a Microsoft DirectX diagnostic report (DxDiag[dot]txt) and the game log (Game000[dot]log) to the technical support for investigation

1. Press the keys Windows Start (bottom left) and 'R' from the keyboard to open the 'Run dialog box' and type: DXDIAG
    2. Click the button 'OK'.
    3. Click the button 'Save All Information...'.
    4. Save the file 'DxDiag.txt' and close the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
    5. Open 'Windows Explorer' or 'File Explorer' from the taskbar.
    6. Click 'Documents' under 'Librairies' or 'This PC'.
    7. Open the folder 'BloodBowl2'.
    8. Send in attachment the files 'DxDiag.txt' and 'Game000.log' with a description of the problem to:
      support@focus-home.com

last edited by Netheos
  • Focus Team

Unfortunately the 1024x768 display resolution is not supported by Blood Bowl 2:

Display Devices
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
    Current Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

The minimum required is 1280x720.

• Same problem since today's update, while it was working before :(

Views
  • Looks like your connection to [SOLVED] Blood Bowl 2 Will Not Launch was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.