Force19Mods
This post is deleted!

@wow Nope wrong room move on.

What type of question is that @wow ?

sounds like someone has a chip 🤔

@wow blackwater is active, but he does not have the files for his olds map so he can not convert them. people get touchy about uploading things that someone else has created. some people do not like that idea, but most do and follow common courtesy.

Go to the workshop, search blackwater canyon click on the one that says “someone make this playable again”, scroll down to popular discussions then at the bottom of that blackwater himself commented that blackwater canyon will be coming back in a couple of weeks.

Black water messaged me on steam about that. He’s wanting to convert it himself.

@mr-fritchley very cool, last i heard from blackwater he had lost his old files. good to know he has gotten them back somehow. 👍🏽

last edited by A Former User

There is a Killer Roaming The Eastcoast Trails.....(S19 Eastcoast Trails)

0_1553553060979_20190325182530_1.jpg

Let The Fun Begin.....(S19 Truck Night)

0_1553553205752_20190325180807_1.jpg

Both Coming Soon.

last edited by SmarOneNine

Woah, you guys are almost to 200k! Congrats.

@SmarOneNine, That's Awesome, I'm looking forward to both.

after 16hours with no internet and 26 more without energy im back
allot of progress with both blazer and lc75, theyre finished, i just have to texture them
alt text
alt text

MudRunner always gets better renders than turbo for some reason lol

Damn we broke 200k and i miss it :,( well we have to break 300k soon LOL or i break 1k in rep, thanks guys for the support to the team

@smaronenine you always get the best shows in the states lol, im really happy with the work from @Tattoo and how he has mastered the model making and dev of the game

in other things, im working a overhaul of the stock models (fixing the collision of all map models from the stock games and free dlc, the AW models do have a good collision) the first one I fixed was the rock_big_a so i was able to test mods on NW trails and Silverstone without having rants about the stock models crappy collisions, said pack will be public in here and its made to replace the meshcache.zip folder of the game so it works just on your game and it doesnt breaks the mp gameplay

also, you might not see it thanks to @RiskyWisky for the quick reaction but if anybody felt attacked by wow comments im sorry for that, i will be checking with the admins to see what can we do about him and his future in the forums

Damn, Forces. That is sweet looking. 🙂

@forces okay even though I'm not a american truck person.. i gotta say that looks sexy!

Dang, that little Blazer turned out nice.

Dunno how you do it Forces, even with all the power/internet cuts.. keep on keeping on. Cheers for your dedication 🙂

last edited by A Former User

@nokadota its my break from reality, its sucks when i cant work on something but hey i also got my books for when the power is out

FINALLY back on mod making!, both Blazer and LC are officially in substance and being textured