Force19Mods

The Truth Behind Spintires: the Original Game By Oovee

this caught my eye
So with 3 games wich of them will be the best MR,MR2 or ST?? lol we will see down the road

@forces The only way I see myself buying Mudrunner 2 is if its 64-bit, If it's not then really what's the point? But this huge update I keep hearing about with the OG Spintires in April has me interested.

I feel the same, Mud Runner is already good and I will move on only if the price is right and I can run it

We need demos of games again

last edited by Forces

@forces said in Force19Mods:

I feel the same, Mud Runner is already good and I will move on only if the price is right and I can run it

We need demos of games again

Was never a big fan of demos, only because they tend to showcase the stuff "they" want to draw attention to. I've been burned before by demos that were pretty good for games that didn't turn out to be that great overall (the best content was in the demo, the rest was pretty meh...)

@mexican_420 we can always get the demo stuff into the final game hahaha

@forces hi >forces<, rufus here, is your schedule pretty full at the moment? i have a couple of ideas i'm wondering if you'd have time for, (more wildlife). if so i'd put some ideas together and get them off to you for evaluation. thank you _rufus

@rufus sure man, if the models is ready it wont take me much to texture it

@forces great i'll put it all together and get it to you after work.. thank you my friend!

This Has to be said again, The Modding Community has made this game a success no question, Without the Mods/Maps let's face it this game would have been history a long time ago and more then half of us probably would have never met, And With that said Mudrunner 2 should focus on given the Modding community more tools to work with to bring the Player Community The best Mods and Maps and making the game that much better.

@rufus yeah, email it to me and ill have it done by tomorrow or tonight if the power doesnt goes out

@forces said in Force19Mods:

The Truth Behind Spintires: the Original Game By Oovee

this caught my eye
So with 3 games wich of them will be the best MR,MR2 or ST?? lol we will see down the road

While I've always been a firm believer that the truth typically lies somewhere between "argument a" and "argument b" I will say that Oovee's utter lack of communication and transparency on this issue in the past, coupled with their apparent reputation for "ripping off" developers on previous occasions, I'm not inclined to buy into these statements (especially since they're delivered by a CEO, the majority of whom tend to be heavily financially motivated). Unless they LEGITIMATELY deliver on their promises of "massive value" I think Oovee's just trying to flog a few more bucks out of a horse that they already know is dead...
#cynicallife
#foolmeonce

@mexican_420 Id like to copy and paste that over at there facebook page where they're making all kinds of promises.
In case anyone is interested. https://www.facebook.com/groups/spintiresgroup/

last edited by SmarOneNine

This forum is dedicated to MudRunner, not Spintires: TOG. So I think we should not raise this topic. This is only one point of view from OOVEE. If Focus want - they will publish answer.

@smaronenine
Hmm, wonder why their official FB group is a closed group... Afraid to let the general public know what they're saying/doing? They just want the power to regulate who posts what to make sure things are always slanted in their favor, IMO.

This post is deleted!

@Dvoryaninoff
I've voiced my opinion. No intention of detracting from the incredible work on the part of Force19 mods. We're all passionate about this game and we just want the best for it and for it's player base. Back on topic, ladies and gents. 🙂

Ok guys back on topic
I got scared for a sec about needing to get on duty
#1 topic gets locked by one of the co-creators LOL

p.d Moderator Hat is on and any discussion about the "Theme" about it might get edited/deleted

Truck Night Released! Hope You All Enjoy It.

Youtube Video

@Forces so on your steam profile you have your turbosquid models listed. i clicked on the blazer and everytime i click on it it takes me to another different turbosquid model of a soccer ball. dont know if its just me but might wanna make sure that link is working.