Force19Mods

@Forces Nice to some more patrols on the workshop👌🏽💪🏽
I have to say that I like them if they aint chopped like you see overhere in the Netherlands

haha, dont worry about the cuts ill try to make them look as stock as posible, i hate cutting the fenders or other parts too, totally not my style, unless is the fangs of a kseries 80s chevy, those can go away, looks better without them

1980 Toyota FJ40 No Top
fun thing i only used the principled shader Node to make from the plastic materials to the body materials, is just one node, and improves the render time allot and is pbr so everything is like the irl looks
untitled2.jpg

so whats going on and why am i making so many renders
remember that i took 2weeks to prepare all my models for turbo, well thats whats happening again, turbo rejected 2 ford models, the D90, and 3 tire models (nitto,swampers and boggers) because to them they werent good enough, but i got a license for toyota on the LC series, so im again redoing/finishing all LC asap to get them as soon as possible uploaded into turbosquid

Preview 1.jpg
Preview 1 Wire.jpg
FJ40Top.jpg

@SmarOneNine my mistake, even better to know you will still be around. 😎

1971 GMC Feed Truck current Champion and Record Holder of the fastes lap in Truck Night in America

46092890_2151649958179827_606501153730985984_n.jpg
28471804_2163265470575346_1669517947695824846_n.jpg
20190603190259_1.jpg
20190603190150_1.jpg
20190603190252_1.jpg

last edited by Forces

Hey guys, New upcomming mods (update part 1)
@RcBuzz Land Rover Defender D110
4.jpg

im going to be a more detailed on this mod compared to the previous D90 just to give it some eye candy haha

also
@zipties next GQ ute will be worked asside too
images.jpeg-4.jpg

pics from the patrol GQ MWD
20190605222902_1.jpg 20190605220501_1.jpg

Updates part 2
so guys i've been having issues with my Nv Gts 450, i thought that giving it a good clean would clear my issues of heat and crashes but it only helped my heat issues and lowered the temps from a solid 50º on iddle and 77º on games, to a more cool 39º-44ºcon iddle and 70º on games, so i've been looking to get a new one that works both on blender and has a long lasting life (future proof) and so far the best options for both sides of the world are the GTX 1050 2gb and the RX 560 4gb, if anybody has some experience with those card can please leave a comment becasue im not going to be able to afford a mistake with any of them

Updates part 3

after thinking about it for a while now im thinking in starting a patreon with the idea of giving out my parts (suspension setups,axles,rim collection modeled over the course of 3 years) as low tier rewards and my turbosquid models as mid tier rewards, let me know too what you guys think, ill be open to any other ideas/sugestions

updates part 4

Ill be posting my older mods (those who were released before) folowing the idea of spun about the already released models and becasue i feel that taking away all content from F19 is basically saying F19 is out of the MudRunner Scene wich isnt happening any soon

so expect some random mod upgrade pics down the road
also taking suggestions of wich would be better to release and wich could have a bit of work (xml,textures)

@Forces I've got a RX 580 4GB, so I might be able to help you.

so far your experience with it are good? doest it runs hot like people say amd does when in games or rendering 3d models?, i gotta take those things in cosideration because of my region

Update on the d110, I've been working it for the past days and so far got most of it done, now comes the interior, suspension, engine and the rest of trim levels
D110Low.jpg

Hey guys i've setup a Patreon for those who want to donate, and in a way to say thanks ill be giving out my models (parts,rims,etc) or high resolution renders for wallpapers

Patreon
Become a Patron!t

thanks guys 🙂

More Updates Soon!

last edited by Forces

Updates on the D110 SVX
Got the interior done and also remade the front End to match a actual Landy Front Axle
Imagen3.jpg Imagen2.jpg

I have some spare time in my hands so instead of releasing old stuff, wich isnt going to be as good as new stuff, i think this is the first one to be Ravamped
Ford F350 "Ranger" a mod with a bad history behind it, someone ripped me off with it, so i decide to break my no sharing rule and this will be public, but first it will be redone

Imagen1.jpg

the main change is the addition of 21/2 ton rockwells and a triangulated 4link in the front on ori struts (most likely) or King Coils and Air shocks and rear leafs with track links

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Just some pictures of my WIP map "Slipknot Creek"

@JustCallMeSurge

Both the truck and the map look amazing - great job man!

Small and quick update
i've been since yesterday without power (12pm to 1pm) and finally back again with power i decided to run and build the last main meshes to be rebuilt and those are the rims,front Chassis ends and Interior pannels

we can call this almost done!
Imagen1.jpg
Imagen2.jpg
Imagen3.jpg

@Forces
As always, amazing work man,.....LOVE IT!!!!! 😉
The La(n)dy is looking good,....can´t wait!!!
Keep it up,..........