Force19Mods

0_1514990276620_bh.png

Everything Related To SmarOneNine and >Forces< will be in this Thread! (F19)
Or stop by our Website

SmarOneNine Workshop / >Forces< Workshop

last edited by A Former User

Impressed with your first map dude. We had fun on it last night.

@smaronenine looks real good keep up the awsome work

@smaronenine Just curious. What was the map size you chose? I'm excited to drive this thing!

@RoughRider i went with 20x20 to start out , And you know your welcome to test it anytime bud.

Looks great mate! Will you be making this into a logging map?

Also just curious are you using the rocks from the old game? (spuns rocks?)

@kent_bobo thanks man this map is just gonna be a trailing map for now , Maybe eventually ill try a logging map , and yes im useing nix and spuns rocks the ones nix has in his decription on his tutorial videos.

I Released The 1977 Monte Carlo to the workshop and Forces released his 1994 Chevy S10 if anyone is interested , Thanks Guys.....More Coming Very Soon!

Youtube Video

@smaronenine, Thanks for the mods guys. I'll be subbing them asap. 🙂

2 New Release's Released to the Workshop!

SmarOneNine - 1985 Chevy K5 Blazer
Forces - 1985 CUCV M1009

Both versions are the same appearence wise , However my version is Gas powered and Forces version is Diesel powered.

Comes in 4 Body Colors , With a different Tire on Each Body.

Youtube Video

Forces Converted His 1990 Jeep XJ Nissan Turbo Diesel and is up available for download!

@SmarOneNine Can we have a list of what colors have what tires? 🙂 Loving them so far! and an XJ!! Now I'm going to have some fun!

Sure Man , all the trucks by colors -
Red & Gray - SS tires / Red & White - Bogger tires / Blue & White - Ground Hawgs tires / White - Baja Tires

alt text

Just gotta give WrenchinMonkey a big shout out and say thank you for taking the time to make me the sign model for my map! it looks great man! really appreciate it.

alt text

alt text