Force19Mods

some re works on the Lc76
re did the front section and door lengths
76SPKL.jpg 76SPKL2.jpg

amping up the samples does some justice to the overall look of the model i went from 70 samples to 350 and wow what a diference both in quality and render time 😞 i went from 7min to 27 lol

side note, blender 2.8 it does looks good but the cycles engine doesnt load my gfx card sadly

That's a cool little truck, I'd drive it if the steering wheel wasn't on the wrong side. 😄

@JustaFordGuy said in Force19Mods:

That's a cool little truck, I'd drive it if the steering wheel wasn't on the wrong side. 😄

It's mirrored before (@Forces during?) export, so it's LHD. 😉

OH yeah, I could fix it for the game easy but in real life, not so much.😉

What's up Guys! So I've Been away from the forums for a while with no real intentions on returning anytime soon but I had to stop by and say to @Forces Damn Man You're killing it lately, Your latest works are 2nd to No One! All these Mods You are doing for everyone are incredible....It's just sad that the rest of the honest community players cant enjoy them because of a few rotten apples within.

Samples are a huge part of a good render. I rendered my truck scene at 1024 samples and took 28 mins on Blender 2.79 and 17 mins on 2.8

@SmarOneNine said in Force19Mods:

What's up Guys! So I've Been away from the forums for a while with no real intentions on returning anytime soon but I had to stop by and say to @Forces Damn Man You're killing it lately, Your latest works are 2nd to No One! All these Mods You are doing for everyone are incredible....It's just sad that the rest of the honest community players cant enjoy them because of a few rotten apples within.

TRUTH!

Here's some screenshots of my WIP map slipknot creek. slowly getting things done 🙂

4-min (1).png
3-min (1).png
2-min (1).png

Looks cool, can't wait to try it out.

@deathcoreboy1 said in Force19Mods:

@JustCallMeSurge Looks really cool!

@JustaFordGuy said in Force19Mods:

Looks cool, can't wait to try it out.

Cheers guys 🙂

Since Venom was made i have been thinking allot in hades, so i took some time and used Venom's body into hades (including the interior) to have some renders of it...still needs some more work because now the axles look bad...I need to find pics of Bigfoot 4x4x4 to keep fixing this crawler into latest standars...yeah is a crawler hahaha
Hades.jpg

awesome work on the slipknot map and also thanks for letting me drive it @JustCallMeSurge it was a blast and a swb killer haha

awesome work on the slipknot map and also thanks for letting me drive it @JustCallMeSurge it was a blast and a swb killer haha

Cheers bro @Forces

@Forces said in Force19Mods:

Since Venom was made i have been thinking allot in hades, so i took some time and used Venom's body into hades (including the interior) to have some renders of it...still needs some more work because now the axles look bad...I need to find pics of Bigfoot 4x4x4 to keep fixing this crawler into latest standars...yeah is a crawler hahaha
Hades.jpg

Looks kinda cool.........For a Chevy.😄

I'm still waiting for my Awesome F350 with Rockwells...hint, hint.😉

Zips new Lc79 SIngle cab on the works
Zips792.jpg Zips79.jpg

@JustaFordGuy yeah i gotta finish that beast soon, it needs the animations and texturing pretty much

the setup for the Disco II for @rcbuzz
untitled.jpg
this shelby model isnt mine but i really like it and i have been editing the nodes in cycles to get the most realistic render of it (im a huge mustang fan and i wish to get another 68 coupe some day again)
ShelbyGt500.jpg

Disco Stock in game
20190919100117_1.jpg 20190919100109_1.jpg 20190919100205_1.jpg 20190919100156_1.jpg

Lol gets banned
Yeah all mustang suspension sucks and not to mention the torsion bars lol in the older ones