Force19Mods

@smaronenine anytime brother!!!! glad you like it..maps Legit keep it up

Welcome to Mudrunner Hades! (COMING SOON)

alt text

@smaronenine, Sweet. I like that big Chevy. Been waiting to try that. 1+

@tattoo Thanks Man , Yes that Chevy is Coming Soon......Also going to be releasing my very first map real soon as well , All will be posted on this topic.

@smaronenine

I can't get enough of that TJ I've been using it for testing , and it's one heck of a crawler. You should release a couple regular colors with different tires.

last edited by RoughRider

@roughrider
Thanks Rider , Ill run the color idea by Forces thats his baby but your right it does need a few more color options.

@smaronenine

The best thing about it to me is how you guys run such a small tire, and it still is so capable with lot's of travel. I just wanted an excuse to have more tire options xD

The 2008 Chevy Duramax (HADES) Has Been Released!
Hope you all enjoy it! Check Out My Release Video! Thanks Guys.

Youtube Video

last edited by A Former User

The 1982 Dodge Ramcharger Has Been Released!
Hope you all enjoy it! Check Out My Release Video! Thanks Guys.

Youtube Video

just downloaded the bad boy gettin ready to drive it

Quick Look at a Map im building , Not Yet Named and NOT Released!
Useing this map as a test map for F19 Mods. (for now)

Youtube Video

@smaronenine said in SmarOneNine:

Quick Look at a Map im building , Not Yet Named and NOT Released!
Useing this map as a test map for F19 Mods. (for now)

Youtube Video

that jump was epic !!!

So my boy Forces is making models for Turbo Squid now , He added a 1972 Chevrolet Blazer! Have a Look.
He also has his Volvo C303 up as well.

alt text

alt text

Map Release - Oxford County Trails - Basic Trail Map - No Logging - One Garage - One Fuel Station.
Its My First Map - Hope You All Like It!

Youtube Video

Force19Mods website gets a overhaul....Have a look!

i found oxford trails on a mod site i have no problem putting map in my game if there are only two level folders but when i opened oxford it has 4 folders if there is another way to put them in do u know a place i can look up to find out how to

Those are the models, classes etc for Spun and Nix's rocks. Custom models. Put the level folder/zip into JSGME for ease of use.

@digital-x im new to modding i kinda know how to put them in the lazy way thats what people say in the community but i dont know how to put maps in the right way if there was a tutorial video it would help me alot

I'd recommend downloading JSGME. Put the main files into the Mudrunner folder.

In the "MODS" folder put the <map name> folder inside, inside that put "Media" and then inside that put "levels" with the .dds and .stg files. Activate via JSGME once at the main menu.