Force19Mods

A new Vid from SmarOneNine doing a trail ride in his new map "Mahoosuc Trails" trailing one of the new sections with my newest mod in the workshop The 1943 dodge M37

Youtube Video

Both of those new mods are sick dude!

Lunar Tech Cobra 6x6 UTV (F19 signature mod like hades)
alt text

@GanjaMajic420-0 @tinbird4322 thanks

Most people wont know what this is and some will shout Ford!
but mod makers will think HOW THE HELL HE PULL THAT OFF!
alt text
alt text

@forces said in Force19Mods:

Most people wont know what this is and some will shout Ford!
but mod makers will think HOW THE HELL HE PULL THAT OFF!

Cool man. I remember Bregel asking how to do that. And yes, that is on the Ford Trucks. lol. Looks Great and done with IK's too.

@forces twin traction beam nice! I wanna setup my pre-runner like that! That's legit dude!

so far so good i got the draglinks to work but keep in mind this setup isnt cdt based suspension so they will have issues with space calculation so as you start moving down the road the radius arms, traction beams and draglinks will move out of the hubs but since this is a RWD 70s ford it wont be doing over 3Km/h in the roads of spintires
alt text

it has 12 IK bones (10 Just in the front suspension)

@forces said in Force19Mods:

keep in mind this setup isnt cdt based suspension

Is it independent?
Can you make it like a solid axle with no middle and just the hubs?

yes you can but you must have a center bone to act as the rack bone (and a mesh skined to it too)

@tattoo Loving These Ramps Man , Thanks for Sharing them.

0_1521821290825_675010_screenshots_20180321115209_1.jpg

@smaronenine said in Force19Mods:

@tattoo Loving These Ramps Man , Thanks for Sharing them.

Thanks but it was Nix's idea. I just made my own set. I actually forgot they were in there. lol

last edited by Tattoo

I was gonna make some of the longer flex ramps like Spun made but Max messed up on me before I got em made. I'm gonna re-install windows this weekend so I can get back to work and make more models. I'm not liking the new Max versions and need 2014 back. The newer versions have some useful updates but they messed up the layers panel and I use that religiously.

@tattoo Nice Man always looking for good models for testing mods.

and the shit Ford! yall been waiting on is here
RWD TTB 1970 Ford F100 Both FlareSide and FleetSide (Flare is SteepSide but ford changes all names breaking stuff out)(thats why they're always broking down and needing a tow i guess)
alt text
alt text

dont get offended im just kiding no ford were towed in the making of this pics
theres now point in towing a dead weight LOL

Fix Or Repair Daily
Found On Road Dead
For Only Retarded Drivers
I've got dozens of 'em... lol