Force19Mods

@rufus im glad you like them, that map seems cool, this game always missed the wild life

That's a cool looking Toyota, are you planning on doing some other paint versions to that?

@nokadota Yep , were doing gun metal gray & white 🙂

Project Eye Candy, base model finally Finish, now moving into addons!....what should I add?

this isnt a full off road version, that comes later
so far is planned, Hilift Jack, winch,soft top, and fuel cans, no rack or custom spare holder

1_1556943712582_fj40 2.jpg 0_1556943712569_fj40 1.jpg

@nokadota yes another paint color is planned, but right now im focusing in a issue related to 2 of the addons

@forces , have you or anyone else figured out how to have tire/wheel add-ons like in ST yet? that always was able to change the whole dynamic of a vehicle, with just a tire/wheel swap..

@forces Father had a shorty-40 like this.. 350 Chevy rebuild and done up by him and i when i was younger.. was an amazing rig , took it to the Simpson desert (middle of Australia) twice.. love this model, brings back memories. keep it up

@rufus , its not possible since you cant change the tires of the vehicles, the change was done with the weight of the tires

@JustCallMeSurge Happy memories

0_1557136546670_Ford100.jpg
My F100 High Boy soon on turbosquid
Stuff For the FJ once i get to do the custom version
1_1557136557809_Winches.jpg 0_1557136557808_untitled.jpg

You killed it on that F100, I LOVE it !!!!!!

Superb winch models, dude. Warn would be proud! I was gonna try my hand at modeling a Zeon10S, but never found the time.

@Mexican_420 just let me know and i can send you one of them, im planing to make the axon too
@JustaFordGuy thanks man, i've planned to make the f series from the 80s too

G'day guys, So I've had a Mudrunner based discord server for a while and only just thought about putting a link here, I've been told i can change the discord servers name to F19 mods but i don't want to look like im trying to take the spotlight so its staying as surginmods , got a few decent modders and decent people in there.

https://discord.gg/GTvye3J

would like to see some of you guys in there, cheers

Hello guys ,

The LC75 Troop Carrier & FJ45 are both now released public to the mudrunner workshop.
Thanks to forces

Been Awhile Boys....Hows Things Going?

So Just a Little Update I've been Healing up pretty good and enjoying my free time with my family and also getting a lot of stuff done on the old homestead that I've put off for some time.....I gotta see the Doc in June about getting this cast removed and then it should be smooth sailing to 100%.

About Mudrunner, So in the time I've been away I've pretty much lost interest in doing anything with this game as far as modding goes, I've opened the editor a few times just to find myself staring at the screen with like no desire to build anything I think I've placed 1 Rock on my map in the last month lol, Kinda sucks because I got a few map projects that I think the community will like...I've even thought about passing the files onto someone else to finish them up but idk I think ill get back into eventually just no motivation at the moment.

I've been keeping an eye out on the community from behind the scenes and of course as always @Forces you are totally killing it Man! Some of your more recent builds are just flat out Amazing! Even if a lot of them have been Yotas and Fords lol,

@SmarOneNine,
It's great to hear that your are well on your way to being back to 100%, Don't worry about Mudrunner, it will still be there when you are ready.

@smaronenine Welcome back man, glad to hear you're better

Hey guys, Those who have Spintires Beta Please give the trucks a try and let me know about the suspension feel, im editing the xmls for Zane

Update on mods
Next name on he Build list goes For ZipTie's 1995 Ford maverick also called Patrol
alt text

Finding blueprints for this Ford was quite hard (yes i actually searched for patrols 1994 blueprints but still the square ones are more common to find) but right now the build is going at a good speed most of the body is done already

build pics soon

also this are the comming names on the to do list
2001 Land Rover Defender Specter Edition for @RCBuzz
1971 GMC Feed Truck (From EP 8 Season 6 from Truck Night in america) The owner contacted me to build it thanks to Smar
1980 Toyota Land Cruiser (My build) delayed for extra eye Candy!
1998 Chevy Suburban (My Build) delayed for extra eye Candy!

Update on my country
Problably you've heard about the gas crisis, yeah its real and worst that you think right now the only trafic are the cars that are to a side of the road waiting for the gas cisterns to come

last edited by Forces

@forces interesting to hear about working on the ST trucks. will give them a look this weekend. i guess the trucks need a little suspension work, but mostly i feel it is the gear boxes that need looked at. gear 1+ is "nada" on most of the trucks. looks as though they also reduced the steering angles as well.

@forces said in Force19Mods:

1995 Ford maverick also called Patrol

I always thought the Patrols were kinda cool but I never knew they put the Ford name on them. I like em even better now.😀

New mods Release:
RCBuzz Land Rover Defender D90 TD5 Army (2000)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1745148816

RCBuzz Land Rover Defender D90 TD5 Black Edition (2000)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1745156458

Defender D90 TD5 Army - Logging / Defender D90 TD5 Black Edition - Trailing / Defender D90 TD5 - Overlanding

alt text

Big thanks to my friend @Forces