Force19Mods

@smaronenine Man that GTX looks crazy! Would you consider making a red one? I love them in red... 😉

@mr-kkot thanks bud! we'll see what happens if we give it a update the original plan was to make a red one but we went with yellow.

@smaronenine I see, it would be very cool tho! Especially with a little bit patina.

New Look For The Stock Textures In Editor.....Looks Pretty Awesome! Mod By Forces. (Some From a Russian Site)
Check out the Rest HERE And Also replaced the Overlays Click HERE

STOCK CONCRETE!
alt text

NEW CONCRETE!
alt text

STOCK DIRT!
alt text

NEW DIRT!
alt text

last edited by A Former User

That new dirt looks fantastic, is it easy to replace the standard materials?

@digital-x it is easy but i actually figured out how to put the new textures in and keep the stock textures thanks to nix and force

I might have to try it sometime, new materials are always welcome.

@smaronenine Def looks more like dirt and less like sand.

@roughrider yeah man really loving this new dirt texture , and thanks @spun the concrete looks really good in game as well man.

Map im working on now useing this Dirt Texture.

alt text

alt text

alt text

Took Spuns new Yota out for a quick spin on my Wip Map.
Youtube Video

nice, am diggin the yellow.

hay SmarOneNine. i really dont want to bother you to much for help man . but i have asked other people and i cant get a answer., i put the dev tool in the old game but i cant figure how to put mudrunner in the mod settings, install directory. i read all the stuff on .nl. do i have to have the beta version?

@motohead74 The Dev Tools come with the new Mudrunner Mod After you install it check the settings to turn it on.

Thanks for the tips @WrenchinMonkey Been trying to practice alot with my Rock Crawling and Placement of Rocks , Pretty happy with how this trail is coming along....Still working it though.

alt text

alt text

alt text

its amazing how much better and at home those rocks look with the new dirt. good job man, keep it up.