Force19Mods

Maybe a cage in the back, but when you add the cage you cant use the tent and maybe a generator, a spare, a jack, ground anchor, sand tracks, just ideas maybe you could use some

more ideas
i actually forgot to post this pic lol
alt text

and in game with the addons added so far
alt textalt text

That Big Chevy is looking awesome. I love how the lights on the bed rack look. I've got to figure out to make mine work.

last releases of Forces to friends not because im leaving mod making but more because the Game leaves me, due to the latest updates of the game the editor now requires a gfx card to work properly (or atleast to create dds images wich is bs because it usd to do it with no issues before)
but yeah since the valley update i've been uploading mods from my office pc but now that im whats probably my final week of work no more mods would be uploaded to my workshop until i make enough money from selling mods and 3d models to buy a new pc (quite cheap in my country if you have $$ lol) but yeah so this week ill be uploading all of my mods and w.i.p mods and making them open for friends (who would have thought that being in the friendzone was soo cool LOL). and like i Said about 3 years ago im done when the Unimog goes to the workshop and yeah The Unimog (fat lady) is going to sing this week

but until that day here is Forces open workshop (you might get updates)
2006 Chevy Kodiak C4500 "OverDiak"
1998 Chevy S10
1985 CUCV and Blazer Both Stock and TrailTruck
1951 Dodge M37
ill add more when i update them

Unimog Teaser
https://imgur.com/a/sQYYt
https://imgur.com/a/0O7gn
https://imgur.com/a/kTXWc

the unimog has been done since Legacy spintires LOL I just never upload it or share it

last edited by Forces

Hey Forces, I hate that they killed the editor for you (and many others I'm sure) but hopefully they will get this fixed soon. It seems like every update breaks more than it fixes, I just don't understand why they do this.

Do you just need a different video card to make it work on your home computer? PM me if there is anything I can do to help.

@justafordguy i need a new pc I have at my house a 32bit win vista 2gb ram core2duo 2.6ghz laptop and i need to get a new pc anyways because the wifi card of that laptop is diying too its a 7 year old laptop

hi forces, wow, you put out all the great work you do on an older machine like that. amazing!! here I am blaming everything on my pc..
___i for one will be awaiting your return to modding . it's a shame that {who ever makes those decisions} keeps making it difficult for you to what you do..

__RUFUS

Out for Friends
"The Banshee" Baja Bug

also someone sugested this so why not

If you wish to contribute raising funds for me to change my potato laptop for a low to middle spec better pc please donate here I will really apriciate it and your name will be on my credits or you can even get a mod in your name (Like metalmilitia1 Jeep)

http://PayPal.Me/Forces97

thanks people

@forces said in Force19Mods:

also someone sugested this so why not

If you wish to contribute raising funds for me to change my potato laptop for a low to middle spec better pc please donate here I will really apriciate it and your name will be on my credits or you can even get a mod in your name (Like metalmilitia1 Jeep)

http://PayPal.Me/Forces97

thanks people

I think this is a great idea, You have helped Me and many other people here and I know I want to help you back. I just sent you $100. 👍

last edited by JustaFordGuy

@justafordguy omg thanks man, that really helps to reach closer the goal combine with what I have saved in paypal thanks you so much and I really apreciate it

@forces said in Force19Mods:

@justafordguy omg thanks man, that really helps to reach closer the goal combine with what I have saved in paypal thanks you so much and I really apreciate it

I'm just glad I could help, we all want you back modding ASAP. 😁

this is not a request, but i am surprised there are no utility beds being made for trucks (atleast i have not seen any).

Utility Beds

@8up-local i believe nix did one on one of his trucks but other than that I cant remember an other mod.

@wrangmog yeah, nix ford is one of my favs to use. but i was meaning more of a box style, but nix's is a utility bed though yes. right i can not say i have seen any others myself either.

@8up-local I like one in model in particular, those that have the drawers built in to the body pannels of the box of the truck and not like a whole new box but yeah Maybe ill build one for my 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 Single cab

Out for friends Now
a very special >Forces19Mods< Signature Mod
The Lunar Tech Cobra 6x6
(Custom Design By >Forces<)

Yall be surprised for what i got as upgrade and the price I payedm start guessing, ill put my new specs as soon i get a HDMI cable to connect the new pc

in the mean time all the pc guys can see this and know what i did... kinda
Youtube Video

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

last edited by Forces

Thanks to
JustAFordGuy for his 100$ donation to the PC build funds
GabeOffRoad for all of his donations to the team
MetalMilitia1 for all of his donations and helping me to deal with hardware issues a while ago
SmarOneNine for being such a good friend over the past years and all he contributions to make all this experience posible

this is my new Spec sheet and oder it are the products I used for a final price of 165$ (600.125.00,00 bs) invested in the build and shiping costs from another state

Screen LG FLatron E2360 22in display led HD monitor 1920x1080px
ThermalTake WingRS 201
EVGA Nvidia gts 450
4gb ddr3 ram
Intel I5 2500 3,30Ghz quad core cpu
Intel DH67BL mobo
Windows 7 ultimate 64x
Seagate 500GB BarraCuda HHD
Genius traveler 515 mouse
Genius k110 keyboard
and 3 more brusless fans from cooler master too keep it at a good temp since it will be also my modeling machine and workstation so it will be on pretty much all day

but since I was on a really tight budget I dismiss the add of a wifi card and extra ram but so far the game runs on a flat 25 to 50 fps on a 1366x758px windows mode, no hard dips in the fps on big crowded maps, so far only the few and overland caused big fps drops for a couple of seconds and Xplane 11 and FlightX performed really good but why i say this?, well I worked for a company that builds SLI simulator focused PCs and even quad linked gaming pcs to create the most realistic plane simulator cokpits the las build we had was 4 liquid cooled towers with I7 8700K cpu with dual Nvidias GTX 1080ti in SLI on each machine to run al programs and calculate all data by the simulators and users at a minimun of 100fps .this simulator rig was rated for sale over 50k once built and tested (with cockpit hardware and controls joke levers and the data screens for the user)
my specs
alt text
alt text

Dont hesitate to invest more on ram.

@bregel I second that. @Forces Get more ram. DDR3 should be relatively cheap to get you to no less then 8 GB. Pref. 12-16GB. You really want that overhead. 🙂
Congrats with the new box 😃

that's great Forces! glad you've be able to get a new rig. And that seems like a really good price. (I've been saving for a new PC myself, and to get a fairly decent machine here is going to take a little over $400. Without a screen, or cooling system.)
__Rufus