Force19Mods

hey guys not trying to spam the thread, but the one guy asked for some pics

Hey Deuce,
That thing is awesome, I've always wanted one.

@justafordguy said in Force19Mods:

Hey Deuce,
That thing is awesome, I've always wanted one.

They are very cheap if looking for an A2.
-no power steering
-somewhat power brakes

• SPLIT RIMS (you can seriously hurt yourself if you dont know a 7/8" wrench from a pair of channel locks
    Manual 5 speed w/ a divorced transfer case.
    Max road speed is 56 MPH, I'm usually cruising at 52-55 @ 2600 RPM (screaming)
    If you are looking to roll coal, then find a non- turbo diesel. Turbos were installed only to reduce smoke.

Also, there were quite a few engines put in these, GMC made a straight 6 gas engine that is slow as balls and gets like 1 MPG maybe.

The other motor is called a LDT-465 Multifuel engine. Compression ratiop varies, but is highest in my truck.
Mine is a 1967 Kaiser- Jeep M35A2C. Engine is caled a Continental Hercules multifuel, comp. ratio is 35:1
the "C" stands for cargo model, all the sides fold down and can be removed to have a true flatbed

@justafordguy @1967deuce i have one in blender, i havent touch that file in many months now lol ill check it sometime, as usual Low poly for low end pcs can use it. that my signature

@forces said in Force19Mods:

@joridiculous @SmarOneNine I rather go with ctrl+R then dxdiag , msi works only on msi motherboards and systems lol

what?
msinfo32 is a Microsoft tool.

@forces said in Force19Mods:

@justafordguy @1967deuce i have one in blender, i havent touch that file in many months now lol ill check it sometime, as usual Low poly for low end pcs can use it. that my signature

That would be a really cool mod for sure.

Next Build The australian MotorHome A Land Cruiser

I forgot to post the time line from the model i had built in my free time to the model i got hired to make so youll see the work as I go

@1967deuce said in Force19Mods:

hey guys not trying to spam the thread, but the one guy asked for some pics

@Forces, Sorry for the quick highjack.
Hey Deuce,
I found a low poly M35A2 model online tonight and put a quick mod together. It still needs some work but it's really fun already. 😄

0_1532054893275_20180719223335_1.jpg

so after a rough day I made some progress on the HJ79 to forget things and relax for the rest of the day
alt text

'McKenna Trails' is coming along good but very slow, I had an idea on what I wanted to do going into this build but I pretty much have used up all those ideas in whats been done so far lol, So finishing this map is gonna be a slow process, But here's an updated screenshot gallery of whats been done so far. --- https://imgur.com/a/P9t5jLZ ---

Eventually, something will come to me and ill start hammering this out...Still got to do some tweaks and fixes to whats laid out as well. Once I get some Testers on the map ill have some Testing Feedback Coming Soon.

last edited by SmarOneNine

Looks like it's coming along nicely. 🙂

"I believe I can fly" Hope there's more of those!

only some will see my mistake LOL
alt text

its fixed already

alt text
fixed and i added the Damper to the steering too

Please don't take offence, I mean no disrespect.

IMO you should lose the steering dampener, they serve no real purpose in the real world and people who lift their vehicles and lack knowledge use them as a band-aid to mask death wobble. Personally I think making a bracket at the axle side and moving the trackbar end up would look much better. A real world set-up would have the track-bar and drag link running parallel. You guys making the really great mods spend so much time doing so, and the realism just keeps getting better and better. For someone like me who has been building off road vehicles and spending time on the mountains for 20+ years, I see that and it looks like an amateur installed the lift.

Looks great so far and thanks for sharing your work with us, I'm not a logger so if it wasn't for guys like you I wouldn't even be playing this game.

Cheers.

@fatboy not at all Friend, you add me on steam and post your name here or via pm that way we can chat, fixed that issue and I thank you, dint knew that, mostly because I use leaf suspension setups and i rarely do coils springs