Force19Mods

Project Level UP almost done!

isnt this a sexy Stance for a Truck LOL Just look at thos 17in rims on 35s Interco Comp Iroks
alt text
alt text
Imo Stepsides are hotrods not trucks
alt text
Fleet side also and Hey look I got it Working the hood opens like IRL
alt text
alt text
alt text

last edited by Forces

@forces said in Force19Mods:

Fleet side also and Hey look I got it Working the hood opens like IRL

nice 😎

@forces, you got the hood working!!
_Rufus

@rufus like minds- great post hydro

Re do the stepside to match some images i got for reference and the actual truck!
and i got the chains re done to be like irl i had it attached to the gate and the box and its actually in the box to lock the gate, it doesnt connect to the gate at all
alt text
alt text
alt text

so from time to time I model stuff for the editor , Here you go Forces Models

So i have begun building my very first 'Logging Map' which at the moment is still a nameless project and you will all have to bare with me like I said I've never made one and haven't driven very many so who knows when this will be completed , But ill have some preview pictures coming soon.

@smaronenine said in Force19Mods:

So i have begun building my very first 'Logging Map' .

interesting, will be curious to see this one. 😘

@forces thank you forces for the share!! awesome additions.. _Rufus

so we broke it, thanks everybody Forces19Mods its Number 1 Post in views and replys in the Forum 84.0K views and over 500 posts

in a bit more pics of the apache!

Project Level Up its done
Why is called like that? well its a level up in realism for my mods, from now on all my mods will have apart from working steering components,Engine parts that move they will have woking axle shafts, yeah thats right that small shaft that shows in my latest mods will now be moving while you drive down the road

In a future video ill show all the animations of this Mod

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

@Forces perfect man you nailed it.

That one suprise me really... amazing works...

@forces i like how the trucks esp the green one, do not sit perfectly level. the little bit of lean really adds to the realism. .._RUFUS

ill be releasing some map assets for everybody since i know people will want to make USA deserts or things like grand canyon, so ill release some rocks, decoration models and some height maps I have made but never use (i cant make anything map look natural they are all simetrical one side to the other lol)

@forces eh, don't you think it's about time to change that winch line? 🤔 lol

Hey Forces,
Love the Apache, super cool. 😎