Force19Mods

@smaronenine @Forces thats a nice xj tribute, good to hear with the scaling forces lol

not much to show today, most of the day my pc has been in pieces getting cleaned because it sucked dirt from a construction thats has been going down since 4 days ago, and due to that also my internet sucks, they use allot of heavy duty power tools and seem to affect the energy in the houses near it in other news a new chevy will come after this yota, more on that later once I talk with Smar to plan,reference and talk about the build

Some Updates From Myself.

As everyone knows I was currently working on my first logging map 'Androscoggin' But not being a logger is really making this project difficult and frustrating for me so I have put this map on the burner for a while, Not sure when I'll get back into this build if ever, I might even pawn off what I have to someone with more experience with logging maps.

But I have other Map Projects (Trailing Maps) started that I have re-opened and started working on again, So a new S19 Map will be coming.

Forces already touched on it, But we have plans to re-load some old files on a Chevy Truck from the past and give her a Re-build/Update. More coming on this.

I've been very inactive with My Youtube Channel lately but I hope to get it going again.

And finally, if you're on my friend's list check my workshop and take my dads old Cherokee for a spin, I think you will like it.
( I was gonna keep this one private but its too good not to share with friends )

0_1542282355969_20181110215038_1.jpg

@smaronenine Thanks for the update on the map smar, also thanks for the xj release. cant wait to drive it. 🙂

@Forces , hi, (off topic) with you being in south america, i'd like to get first hand information, so here is the Million Dollar(or stupid) Question-- What way does water spin when it goes down the drain? clockwise? counter clockwise? every drian i have checked is always CCW. just curious _RUFUS
(ps i have checked online and the answer is 50/50, for CW or CCW. it has to be one or another)

@rufus hi rufus, it goes both sides cw and ccw because it depends on the position of the flush pipes around the bowl of the toilet most toilets go right becuase are from a company called FP (Fundacion pacifico) but mine is from Ceramicas Carabobo and its pipes are always to made to flush to the left

Yota Update time
I havent done that much of the outside piece, I spend quite some time on the engine for it and powersteer so theyre close to the rel thing (engine is kinda low poly because i have no plans of making it be a pop the hood mod), also worked the interior now i have to work the doors and steering wheel and it'll be done in that area and then ill focus 100% on the outside of it

p.s yeah im going to only build frame and cab of the yota for now

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

The Jeep XJ is Now on Turbo For those that want to Have the model

It comes already animated and UV Mapped
link text

@Forces
That looks incredible dude! Great work as usual!

@forces looks amazing, cant wait to put the 4x4 version of this against spuns version, will be intresting! 🙂 keep it up

Oh hell yea! i love this, cant waittttt!!! :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_smiling_eyes:

New Video Showcasing My Current Map Collection.

Youtube Video

I don't have The Trail.... have to check it out, love all your other maps. Thanks for the outstanding work Smar.

@SmarOneNine are you going to release either one of the xj's

@twisted_xj Sorry man i don't do public releases anymore...Just share with friends.

well at least give it to my guy xj ok there are many reasons why and if ya wanna know then dm me