Force19Mods

@riskywisky if hes your guy then make him an xj.

@twisted_xj be patient man there's a good chance @Spun will be releasing his to the public for you to enjoy.

he aint one of my guys. he barely knows how to install spintires mod (no offense)

i told you send me a DM and ill tell you why.

@riskywisky why do I wanna PM you? I'm not given anyone my mod for any reason.

we're done stop spamming this thread

last edited by SmarOneNine

@riskywisky " I told you to send me a DM and ill tell you why."
okay first off you want to talk something about models you go the model maker/owner which in this case is 100% me you know...the soldier never asks the general to come.. the soldier goes and stands straight to the general and says what he has to say and hopes to say it in a good way

"he barely knows how to install spintires mod (no offense)" compared to who? you?

let's keep it simple you and almost all forum (people don't take it personally) compared to me barely knows how to mod in that case and btw you're under twisted in ideas or codes because he does knows his things not just use the same template for mods

and I compared to Pavel barely knows how to mod or dev the game and still im reverse engineering this game to learn more every day ¿why? there is much more you can do with it and all of my test trucks have new stuff every time I figure/work/hack/ develop something new (code wise,IK wise,_cdt based wise or even .Lua wise)

now back on to the usual Forces19Mods dev page

Updates on the Toyota Build soon (black hawk down...erm imgur latin servers down)

@smaronenine Not my model so im not releasing it. Just made it for myself.

have you heard of hurricane micheal?

yea go read about it cause guess what here in panama city (where i was born and raised) we dont have internet. the only reason im online some of the time is because im at somewhere like walmart. at the current im homeless. during the hurricane our home got literly destroyed (looks like a bomb hit it.) point is, im sorry that my mods aint good at all, but please put your feet in other peoples shoes.

@RiskyWisky
I'm not sure what that has to do with you demanding a modder release his work to someone....I'm sorry for the situation you are in but it's no excuse to act like that. Of course that's just MO.

@spun My Bad Man I forgot, I think I read or heard somewhere you saying that mod was going to be private.

@RiskyWisky Like @Fatboy said I'm sorry for your situation man I really am but seriously if you're in that kinda situation why are you sitting at Walmart Worrying about who I am and who I am not sharing my mods with?

@smaronenine said in Force19Mods:

hy are you sitting at Walmart Worrying about who I am and who I am not sharing my mods with?

im not sure.

I don't like leaving projects unfinished because they won't get outta my head so work has resumed on My New Map 'Androscoggin' , Coming Soon! Like I said before I'm going to try and clash a logging map with a trailing map so we'll see how it turns out.

0_1543023227838_1.jpg

0_1543023233520_2.jpg

0_1543023237600_3.jpg

0_1543023252318_4.jpg

0_1543023256755_5.jpg

0_1543023261377_6.jpg

0_1543023277555_7.jpg

***=Read me***

click to show

as promised updates on the toyota
New grill and bumper,(after some time we decided wich was the better looking one)work tray done and so as addons for the trays, next stop Bumper,fender bars and Side steps, More to come Suspension and eye candy

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

btw
Thanks everybody we are now under 50 views to break 100K views and 50 more to break 700 comments on the topic
really thanks to all

@riskywisky
Sorry but i really dont understand your situation. When i would be homeless (thank god i‘m not) the last thing i would do is releasing mods or play videogames. I would put my ass up to get a new home.

Here are so many people that claim to be poor because of any reasons. I really dont belive them until they prove me the difference with facts.
The Internet is full of liars and cheaters.

But now back to topic.
Sorry @Forces to crash your thread

last edited by Eversman

@spun said in Force19Mods:

@smaronenine Not my model so im not releasing it. Just made it for myself.

This made my heart hurt 8(

@forces The hj75 looks AMAZING. love it so far. cant wait for the next bullbar work to be done, cant wait. 🙂

Wow Risky is just pissing off everyone today. He's on my s**t list too now.

But keep up the good work forces 👍🏻

hi >forces<(and all others),you have a really great thread, and i follow it and get the notices to new posts,,, thank you and to all others that post
_but Risky keeps winding people up to no end and it is always the same stupid shit "why can't i use that mod" "you let 'your friends use them. Risky THEY ARE NOT YOUR MODS, GET OVER IT

![alt text](image url)

More Work Done On the One of Many Crawling Sections on Androscoggin.

0_1543112812408_20181124211631_1.jpg

0_1543112816378_20181124212205_1.jpg

0_1543112820270_20181124212433_1.jpg

@smaronenine Looks amazing. wish i was that talented at rock placement.