Force19Mods

@SmarOneNine Androscoggin is great, as are all your trails!

Re logging, I'd love it if every map maker put at least one lumber mill on their maps, along with a watchpoint and a locked garage, so that I could 'complete' the map and have it coloured in the selection screen. Even if it was made easy with everything right in front of the start location for those who can't be bothered would be fine, but personally I like to have have targets to aim for.

@malcolm_tucker appreciate it man thanks, and yeah I've been thinking the same thing with added some sort of objective even on the trailing maps.

hi smar, Risky actually asked you "if it is worth downloading"?? that put a smile on my face..lol

@rufus lol Yeah but I don't take it personally and really hold no grudges if someone doesn't like my maps I understand not everyone will be into what I'm into when it comes to creating maps.

No i know that your maps are amazing @SmarOneNine. Its facts that you're getting better. I was just asking to see if its worth filling up my almost filled-up hard drive.

Agreed. Not having any watchpoints is advantageous as far as being able to see the whole map and then decide where you want to go, but personally speaking I think the watchpoints are a bit of an incentive to visit a particular region of the map or try a difficult path that you wouldn't normally attempt.

🤔 have not had the chance to check it out yet, but will have 3 days off in a row to play (usually 1 day off is lucky lol) this for sure sounds like what i have finally been waiting for, a good double duty map. 🤗

@8up-local well I hope you like it man.

Here are some very early screens of my upcoming (not yet named) WIP map...Like I said I'm going back to a straight trailing/crawling map and going to the desert.

0_1545407500840_3.jpg

0_1545407508101_20181220203508_1.jpg

@smaronenine said in Force19Mods:

Yeah but I don't take it personally and really hold no grudges if someone doesn't like my maps I understand not everyone will be into what I'm into when it comes to creating maps

I'm with you on this. I will acknowledge and stand by their quality. You do what you do very well and they work and look and drive very well. I think everyone likes to drive around in areas more familiar to them and I like my good ol fir and spruce filled maps that look just like home.

last edited by RoughRider

I'm with you on this. I personally don't care for your maps, But I will acknowledge and stand by their quality. You do what you do very well and they work and look and drive very well. I think everyone likes to drive around in areas more familiar to them and I like my good ol fir and spruce filled maps that look just like home.

agreed.

last edited by RiskyWisky

Well for me I don't think I would ever tell a friend I don't care for his work lol, But it is what it is I guess i appreciate the comment and like I said I hold no grudges it's impossible to please everyone when it comes to maps and mods as we all know.

last edited by SmarOneNine

i'm a little confused at the bluntness of some of these comments. If someone appreciates another's work, awsome.
_but why do they have to throw in that they really don't like it ( a map in this case)
_it's like telling a fat chix, "but you're a great person," or "she has a big heart" when they actually you feel like throwing up when looking at her.
_ Please note, this is just an observation, and a little confusing. Nothing more... _RUFUS

@Forces you might want to take a look at this.

http://www.mudrunnermods.com/chevy-silverado-duramax-quad-cab-2008-v13-12-17/

its your hayes truck on that website... i know that its friends only or private but on some websites its still there publically....

@riskywisky Cant do anything about those russian websites they take everything from the workshop , That truck hasnt been released in months so its been on that site for awhile now.

@smaronenine I was giving a positive comment, I guess over text it didn't come off that way. We all like what we like. I've played all of your maps and enjoyed them. Sorry for sounding like a douche. lol.

@smaronenine said in Force19Mods:

@riskywisky Cant do anything about those russian websites they take everything from the workshop , That truck hasnt been released in months so its been on that site for awhile now.

If I were you I would contact those websites...

@RiskyWisky ...and tell them what you really think! those sneaky guy's are always up to something.. :face_with_stuck-out_tongue: LOL