Force19Mods

it's this one
I have thermal paste , i thought that could help if I changed it and put some new one but only lowered 4 degrees of my CPU temp (I use CPU z and speed fan to monitor my PC temps (gfx card,CPU,ram, PCH,HDD )) should I get that one or other? I take any tip or suggestion , and yeah I have 2 12cm fans front and rear and a unknown size fan on a side of the case sucking air into the CPU fan (Intel stock copper core cooler (the bigger model one) I found that relic in a PC that was going to be scraped and replaced the fan with a newer fan that came with my PC)

@forces, A good fan should help, from what I've been reading, as long as your case has good ventilation.

Here's a good site to find all the parts for building a new pc.
PCPartPicker

I know you're not building a new pc but this place will show you all that's available as far as fans and whatever else you're looking for.

last edited by Tattoo

@forces said in Force19Mods:

it's this one
I have thermal paste , i thought that could help if I changed it and put some new one but only lowered 4 degrees of my CPU temp (I use CPU z and speed fan to monitor my PC temps (gfx card,CPU,ram, PCH,HDD )) should I get that one or other? I take any tip or suggestion , and yeah I have 2 12cm fans front and rear and a unknown size fan on a side of the case sucking air into the CPU fan (Intel stock copper core cooler (the bigger model one) I found that relic in a PC that was going to be scraped and replaced the fan with a newer fan that came with my PC)

Intake fan in front of case, exhaust fans everywhere else. Otherwise you just trap the heat inside the case. My CPU idles at 70C btw... lol

last edited by Mexican_420

"Hey Smar why you got so many cars in Mudrunner you do know this is a truck game right cars belong on the streets"

Um Ok, Well here's one of many videos I found on youtube that says that statement son is your own uneducated opinion...Now Stay outta my messenger.

Youtube Video

Edit - forgot to mention that even if you couldnt lift the cars there is plenty of maps with just streets. lol

last edited by SmarOneNine

@SmarOneNine even though I'm not a fan of the idea of a car on a 4x4 chassis and done up to offroad.. i understand it.. and i dont question why they are in the game, and don't complain about it because everyone loves different things. 🙂

last edited by JustCallMeSurge

@smaronenine quite true. we have got a few 4x4 "cars" around here too lol. craziest one is an old Mach 1 Mustang on a HiLux 4x4 chassis, it only sits a couple inches higher than stock. then there is a lifted old school Charger on 38's. i need to find my pics on my old pc. 🤔

last edited by A Former User

@smaronenine i'd like to throw in,__that was a pretty ( 💩 ) statement.. i for one enjoy using, and are grateful that >force19mods< are willing to share their work. even if it's just 'cars'🚗
_Rufus

@JustCallMeSurge Agreed Man, Everyone likes different things for sure I for one love the lifted cars! And there's More To Come!

@8up-local Nice Man! we have a couple locals up here where I'm at that have lifted cars and I think they look so cool, One is a 73-74 Chevy Nova on what I think are 38s might even be bigger and he enters it in a Local Mud running event we have every year and does quite well with it , and the other is I think a 71-72 Plymouth Satellite believe it or not but its more of a custom car show beast he built the custom work on this thing is insane!, I'll get pictures myself when these are out and about this spring...Pretty sure they store em during the winter months I haven't seen em for awhile.

And yeah @rufus I agree Lifting cars and vans it's not like it's not a real thing and doesn't exist lol, Not like we're putting Santa Claus Slays or Wheelchairs in the workshop. (Remember Those? lol)
When Myself and @Forces came together 3 years ago and started F19 we wanted to be known as the 'Diverse team' and bring in everything not just the same stuff over and over, Which meant Lifting Classic Cars/Vans Etc you know not the usual offroad vehicle's.

last edited by SmarOneNine

@smaronenine sweet, i dont mind them.. i find them pretty cool.. idk just not my daily driver type mod.. every once and a while, im happy with whatever forces and you come out with! 🙂

@smaronenine said in Force19Mods:

And yeah @rufus I agree Lifting cars and vans it's not like it's not a real thing and doesn't exist lol, Not like we're putting Santa Claus Slays or Wheelchairs in the workshop. (Remember Those? lol)
When Myself and @Forces came together 3 years ago and started F19 we wanted to be known as the 'Diverse team' and bring in everything not just the same stuff over and over, Which meant Lifting Classic Cars/Vans Etc you know not the usual offroad vehicle's.

nothing wrong or out of place with a 4wd van. want a good modeling/mod challenge? look up Ford V Drive. lol

@smaronenine @forces I love all your stuff guys. You've even opened my eyes into liking some mods I would have never used had you guys not made them. over the years there have been some awesome stuff come out of your workshop.

Update
Im alive, things got really bad but I don't have use a VPN anymore to access Internet
But still won't dare to go out of my home the streets are militarized or under a micro war with Protestants

Venom is now in game and it's the smaller of my biggest build but the most detailed one of those 3
Hades being the biggest
The Kodiak being the second biggest and a true work horse and now Venom V10 being the coolest one and a mix of both, thanks to @SmarOneNine for the idea behind it and for letting me do changes to them and putting some of mines too

@8up-local Ford always keeps surprising me lol That's something I can do , 80s -90s Econoline Vans are easy to build and their blueprints are all over the internet, I'm a huge Dodge fan a Chevy fan too but Ford engineers are always into something just like me lol

Hey stay tuned to the news people there's more that what I can tell in here without making this topic a political one so watch the news to know more about Venezuela and the current situation we are going thru

@forces, Yes, it really sux what's going on out there. No food on grocery shelves and having to hold up a delivery truck to feed yourselves is just horrible. I'm sure it's even worse than that. But the news channels here in the US don't tell us this stuff. They report propaganda, operation mockingbird, and lie to the people and have most brainwashed already into believing their bs. It's really a shame. I've never liked the news so I'm not brainwashed. I get my news from independent source and heard about Jaun Guaido. I surely hope he does something for you all out there because that's bullshit that ya'll have to live like that. Fu*kin' globalists bastards!!! I wish you the best bro. Hopefully it gets better for ya'll. God Bless you all.

last edited by Tattoo

@forces, Hey Focres, FYI, when going into your workshop, I see this. There is no image for the 2012 Toyota HJ79 - Surge. Dunno if you knew it or not.

alt text

@8up-local Ford always keeps surprising me lol That's something I can do , 80s -90s Econoline Vans are easy to build and their blueprints are all over the internet, I'm a huge Dodge fan a Chevy fan too but Ford engineers are always into something just like me lol

alt text
very cool. i have always been interested to see how well someone could reproduce that v drive. lol well i guess i should be more correct in that it is not actually a Ford thing. Dana made the original concept, then a secondary company got the right to it and put them on mainly fords, but some chevys got it as well. VEMCO is the company actually.

oh i'm not sure if i came across wrong, i love the cars and vans.. heck, my profile pic is your yellow dodge catching air..
__We even had a chevy monza 2+2 on a CJ5 chassis, in my senior year (1985). my friends and i being pretty green with mutant builds, had a little problem with the body staying put on the frame. but what a blast!
__To be young again, and to know what i do now.. RUFUS
PS: that '?vee drive?' is insane. .

@tattoo must be surge playing around with the mod files, I'll check steam later, gotta catch up and get to date with the people on steam lol

@rufus @8up-local yeah it's something unique, but how they sinc the gears the transfer case on a curve? Lol time to do some reading about it

Thanks @Tattoo I think this is the one, with all the countries saying guaido it's the real president, there's no way for Maduro and his regime to continue in power for much more

Thanks @Tattoo I think this is the one, with all the countries saying guaido it's the real president, there's no way for Maduro and his regime to continue in power for much more

Here's hoping he (Maduro) doesn't decide to go full-blown scorched earth on his way out...

@forces yeah, the V Drive is an interesting story, at least i found it interesting anyway. lol