Force19Mods

@SmarOneNine 😞 i can not believe i forgot to post this. Androscoggin, completed and was much fun. πŸ‘πŸ½ πŸ‘πŸ½

finally got to really test the Ural out on this one. :face_with_stuck-out_tongue_winking_eye:
alt text

@8up-local thanks man glad you enjoyed it.

@SmarOneNine

@rcbuzz you wont be dissapointed man.

I know man, I am in good hands,...... πŸ˜‰

@Mexican_420

Absolutely agree. Forces' work is always top-shelf! πŸ™‚

Yeah,.....for sure!!! πŸ™‚

After much thinking I'm finally done modeling the Land Rover stock version, did some calculations and modeled the lifted suspension with 4in lift to fit 36in tires and added 2 in spaces to give some clearance from the radius arms to the tires at full steering angle with en up being reduced a bit to 33Β° but it's quite good for it's short wheelbase, now working all the animations on it updates in a few hours lol

@Forces
Man I am in love with this La(n)dy,......awesome job my friend!!!
The interior is amazing, like the real one,...no words!!! 😱
About the mod itself, all the details are there, just perfect,...... πŸ˜‰
I only change one thing, if possible, the rear Roll Cage end, to something like this one:
0_1547501518367_rbl1087sssc.jpg
Could you do that @Forces???
ThatΒ΄s the Safety Devices D90 Roll Cage, if you could please change it in the rear end, like in the red square.
Thanks in advance!!

Best regards,....

Paulo - RCBuzz

@RCBuzz Done, last minute fixes and the suspension is being animated thats why its not alling with the wheels center
alt text
Does it looks familiar?? πŸ˜„
alt text

@Forces
That's incredible dude! Watching this model come together has been an experience for sure. πŸ˜ƒ

so after a few hours of painting its finally here, still needs some suspension tweaks but out of the editor it was quite capable and I need to work the paint a bit more to get the same looks of @RCBuzz irl Land rover and do the custom license plate
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

WOW Forces. That looks amazing!!

@forces damn, before Im able to create something like this I have to make some more trucks with body'sπŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽

glad to see you back on a more regular basis. as always the Rover is top shelf!!

@Forces and that my friend is why you're the best, amazing work as always.

Yeah man, That looks really sweet. I'm hoping for a 4door Haha.

@forces said in Force19Mods:

so after a few hours of painting its finally here, still needs some suspension tweaks but out of the editor it was quite capable and I need to work the paint a bit more to get the same looks of @RCBuzz irl Land rover and do the custom license plate
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

@Forces My friend, as I said before,.......AMAZING WORK!!!! AWESOME!!!!! πŸ˜‰
Love all the details, lookΒ΄s like a real truck man, really well done!!!
When finished I will put side by side pictures with the MOD vs IRL D90 πŸ™‚
The Cooper Tires are perfect replica, and the wheels,.......so yes, it looks familiar!!! :face_with_stuck-out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thanks a lot for the updates,......keep up the great work!!
CanΒ΄t wait to get it a ride,......

last edited by RCBuzz

I want to thank @Forces for letting me upload the Hj79 and LC75 to the workshop.. Thanks @Forces πŸ™‚

@roughrider Sorry i never replied to this, Yea its all forces work man.. thank him not me πŸ™‚ @Forces is the genius.

@justcallmesurge @Forces

At one time years ago I actually thought his mods were not so great, but he's put in so much time and effort into his mods that he's pretty much the one to beat. Now that he has good texturing software, he's pretty much unstoppable.

I actually had the same mentality about spun though, but for good reason-- if you go back and look at his mods they were pretty bad, but he had a good recovery.

@forces is the most knowledgeable modder I know of that builds trucks.

1959 Chevy Apache Now Available in the Steam Workshop.

Youtube Video

0_1547919325792_20190119114440_1.jpg