Force19Mods

@Tattoo
Thanks bud. Better than a lot of my previous work, but still nowhere near the calibre of anything from @Forces . πŸ™‚

@mexican_420, Yeah, Forces is the shiznizzle!

@mexican_420 you keep practicing and doing what your doing and you'll get there man , ive seen alot of screens on your recent work lately and its looking real good...Forces isnt online as much these days but if you have any questions hit me up on steam and ill get the message to him , talk to him all the time on facebook.

Thanks @SmarOneNine
It might sound like nothing but lip-service, but I'm legit super grateful for all the help I've received from the community over the years. I doubt I'd even be making my own mods if it wasn't for guys like you and @Forces and @Tattoo, and a bunch of others I'm forgetting to mention. Mad respect for all involved!
Facility map is excellent, btw! Tons of fun to run around on! Pretty sure it might become my new Proving Grounds! πŸ™‚

@mexican_420 the jeep looks pretty damn good, keep it up!

@Mexican_420 @Tattoo Thanks man but im just another mod maker
this is the latest private work for me
its called project Level Up (just like the apache its another game breaker mod)
meet the 1985 Chevy K10
0_1550089923437_Imagen1.png 0_1550089929648_Imagen2.png
full Interior and a nice Chevy LF4 (Chevy 400 with a LPG conversion Kit) Full detailed SUspension with Revolver Shackles front and rear this its the Donators Truck because without you guys I wouldnt be here , the pic its kinda old becuase its already textured lol but thats its a surprise to all, this wont be public and its reserved to all donators (Its a RockForest edition just like the jeeps anything with that logo its a thanks to donators)

@forces, OMG, Forces !! That's my favorite truck and the last truck I owned but I like long beds. That looks great forces and can hardly wait to see it in game. Sweet!!
I remove the image as you probably know about it.

last edited by Tattoo

@forces amazing work man, πŸ™‚ nice to see your giving back to the donors! πŸ™‚

Thanks @Tattoo yeah I saw the picture I can still make it smoother , I made this K10 out if my K5 blazer that's why it's so hard in that curve

@JustCallMeSurge thanks man , and yeah I felt like I owed all of you some new stuff and I'm this is just a entry mod for what's coming later with this same model here is a hint it has Rockwell's and a extra axle

@Tattoo I followed what you said with the picture and yeah looks way better now thanks man, no wonder why Packard slogan was "ask the man who owns one" lol

@forces, Awesome bro. Can hardly wait until it's release. It will certainly be my favorite. Any chance of you making a long bed version? I like long beds because short beds aren't long enuf to haul the equipment I use for masonry. My truck wasn't a 4x4 tho. Just a standard 3/4 ton with an 8 bolt rim. I miss that truck.

Yeah man that's a easy conversiΓ³n, and have the box from my 72 k20 I just have to re scale it because it's 10% off scale (bad blueprints) I haven't made any add-ons yet so what should I add to it? I'm thinking a visor will fit nicely on both

Yeh, a visor would be cool. A toolbox for the bed made from diamond plate, maybe a front push bar and different bumpers, maybe. Spare tire. Maybe some tools or a portable welder or a portable generator. Stuff used on a job site. Maybe a couple different hoods.

I really like what you did with the other Chevy where ya have different bodies with different colors. Great idea.

Sux we can't change wheels like in ST. 😞

last edited by Tattoo

Yeah I can build those easily

Man if we could alter the wheels position like we did with st+ i could build a long and short box all in one and just have the boxes change the wheels position...
But i can also extend the frame with constraints and lock it in site with double joints... I might be able to make the all in one after all
Project level up
Project Optimus K10

@forces, hmm, now that's a great idea. Put a slider constraint on the rear frame to slide the axle back for the long bed. Can it be done?

Yeah, it can be done and it would need 2 prismatic constraints to avoid any wiggle going fast and tip lock it tight because once a single one in the center isn't enough, so I'm putting the center one with a pivot offset and a second one in the same spot but with negative values side by side and pulling to attract the opposite

@forces when do you plan on releasing some mods to the public?

@mr-fritchley he's working on getting his internet back full time and when he does I'm sure he will start releasing some to the community.