Force19Mods

@smaronenine hi smar, wow dude! the video AMAZING. i've been lucky enough to of gotten a chance to drive a few of your mods, (before, a few shitheads, Abused your generosity, and just kept on doing it. even after you posted your disappointment over Mod Theft.) enough about that. __ The vid and of course your Mod work is a step above!! I for one look forward to the return of your work to the workshop. Rufus

last edited by rufus

@rufus thanks man, All the Mods I have in my workshop are my ideas and yes they have my touch/imagination/tweaks on them and most of them are real-life replicas of what I've had throughout the years, And even though @Forces constantly tells me to take credit for them I never do he's the man behind the Mods in force19mods, I'm a Map Guy Now.

@SmarOneNine and one of the best ones in the Workshop and improving every day more

New Map Update - McKenna Trails - I would say somewhere in the 70%-75% range of being finished still lots of tweaking, fixing, and of course testing to do but it's getting there, And hands down will be my best work.

Link to Daily Updated Photo Album of Work Progress - McKenna Trails

0_1534018555793_20180811160051_1.jpg

last edited by SmarOneNine

That looks really cool, Can't wait to see the whole thing.

i get this error when playing on with a mod online or more like trying to play because i cant even log into the game

excuse my abnormal setup its just like that to get the pic in to show but forgot i had the two screens plugged in
alt text

"Buy a new race seat on from CraigLists they said, its wont be that used they said"

alt text
LOL
made with substance Painter and AO Maps from blender, (wich imo works better than the render engine from Subs.P.)

Yeah i know makes no sense but looks good right lol
alt text

Couple Updates.

My New Map 'McKenna Trails' is Complete and in Testing Stages...Release Coming Soon!

0_1534604672535_KxaLReI.jpg

Also Published Another Video to My Youtube.

Youtube Video

Hey Smar...if you need additional help testing maps let me know I'd be happy to help. Looking forward to release.

@fatboy send me a friend request on steam man.

My newest map McKenna Trails is now released to the steam workshop!

Youtube Video

just now DLed McKenna, will be checking this out over the weekend.

thank you to Smar and Forces for what you fellas do. 😘

@8up-local Thanks Man , You might find some difficult sections with that truck you enjoy running, Be sure to snap those pictures.

oh i got some shots already. barely even started too. lol. so i got a bit of an early start to get an idea and game plan for exploring things. i like what i see and have came across, but i also have serious doubts about making the fuel point let alone the garage to unlock. then again i do not think this map was really made for the Ural in mind. idk though will see how much farther i can get. lol 🤞🏽

little peek and as usual, no winching. so far....lol
alt text

for the most part it is a typical casual smar trailing map , but i added some real nice sections i think you might like.

That new map looks awesome, can't wait to try it out this weekend.

finally bested 😾

the suspect
alt text

the victim
alt text

off camber and i miss placed my tire in the wrong place. almost saved it, but twisted 90deg when i did. caused the rear to swing out over the edge and down it came. 💩

awesome map my friends, 👍🏽

last edited by A Former User