Force19Mods

Remember the Old Ford F350 Well it wasnt that good on the rocks so i did what youre suposed to do, Add rockwells and 44s lol
Imagen6.jpg Imagen5.jpg Imagen4.jpg
still a long way to go, i want to keep it gas but i only have a small block ford Y engine any ideas for a better engine??
@JustaFordGuy help me out on this one

Heck yeah, you know I love this big green beast. 😄

If you want to keep it gas you need a BBF 460 based Stroker in it. 😎

@JustaFordGuy said in Force19Mods:

BBF 460 based Stroker

what would be a good diesel powerplant in any case?

the strokers are ford based? lol i have a bunch of sounds from them

edit thats one sexy engine lol

also i forgot to upload this ones
Imagen2.jpg Imagen1.jpg Imagen3.jpg

last edited by Forces

This engine would be perfect for the Green Beast. 😉

CNC Motorsports BB Ford 632 Truck Tractor Pulling Race Engine (1125+ HP)

632_big_block_ford_truck_pull_engine.jpg

@Forces
302 cid (5.0L) V8 or 6.7L PowerStroke diesel

In F600 there is a V8 engine any idea of wich engine it could have?
alt text

if no idea I can make the stroker

The big commercial trucks with gas engines only had about 200HP, you need the stroker for the Green Beast.

going for the stroker then lol,

also how many inches is a MichelinX.14.00 R20 XL this damn M35 axles use 20in rims lol makes sense the hubs are giant both on the rear and front

@Forces said in Force19Mods:

MichelinX.14.00 R20 XL

Looks like the 14.00 R20 XL is 49" tall.

@Forces I wanted to model a Ford truck like the ones found here in LATAM, but couldn't find any available blueprint.
Something like the F-6000

BTW, loving the green ford above.

@Forces you should go with 20 inch Hutchinson wheels and 46.5 inch Michelin XML's, those are little smaller but wayy better offroad.

And ofcourse it cant be that a Ford has bigger tires then my Unimog which sits on 46 or 47 inch agri tires 😜😂

6.2 LS motor 403HP. Or if you want to keep it Ford the 655HP 572ci is badass. Orrrrrrrr.....see if you can stuff the 2000HP naturally aspirated 828ci in it.

Thought id post a couple of pictures of the fleet of cruisers @Forces has built for me over the past year or so.. hope to see this line up expand in the future.

20190725181644_1-min.jpg
20190725181732_1-min.jpg
20190725182057_1-min.jpg

@JustCallMeSurge
Looks like members of an offroad club gathering in the parking lot before heading out to the trails! 👍

Imagen3.jpg
Imagen4.jpg Imagen2.jpg Imagen1.jpg
updates and new builds in progress

lot of work left on both but going at a decent build speed atm

@Forces
You gonna do a full overland-style box on the back of the FJ, dude?

most likely lol, i already have one but i lost the mod files, I made it for Nick (Aus F19) but he had to sold his pc so theyre long gone now, its better to rebuild and improve

Updates on the ford, im going with diesel, i need rom to fit the steering box and other things i need to add and a v8 its taking allot of room in the bay.... ill problably model the engine and have it ready for any other truck