Force19Mods

@forces your the real deal man and its been a pleasure meeting you and becoming friends over the course of these past 2 years all the work and help you have done for me with mods and all the other stuff in that time means a lot but I tell you that all the time so you know this, I too have fallen on some hard times in my personal life that we discussed so I can relate a little, But the stuff we have discussed about your country exceeds my problems so I wish you nothing but luck bud.

I still think you should sneak on a boat or plane to the states and look me up. lol

yeah is Mostly because tomorrow may 20 votations, this are the candidates

Javier Bertucci: The lider of a cult called Maranatha (mer-ana-ta), he was part of the Panama papers,has over 10 cases of sexual misconduct and abuse internationally,drug trafic, drug money laundry in the cult he leads and a comunist way of doing things + over 10 jets,3 lambos,1 ferrari and and a 90M$ house in Florida
Henry Falcon: ex member of the oposition side of the goverment,has charges outside of the country for money laudry, no one likes him because he is a 2 face guy since he started

Maduro Morros: Former president (he is a bus driver),he cause the 3.2M% of inflation in the past and current year,he was chosen by Chavez to be the president after his death and he cheated past elections to win (like chavez did too),has almost all his family under arrest in the states for drug trafic,he must be always under pain killers or some drug thats why is always slow minded,his wife has charges all over the world and so as him, and you can find even more on his record online

thats why things are going hard this past week internet blocks have started since yesterday so thats why i wasnt online for some time this week

@SmarOneNine Man I always work things out, ill go over this week and yeah the raft plan is always on the wall 🙂 lol

this is the look i'm aiming for on the new 1998 S10 Single Cab
alt text

Decided to ditch the old look and do a tribute to my first S10 mod, One no one got to play with due to spintires.nl taking too much time to put it in the page

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

this is how it looks now
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

last edited by Forces

Im not sure if i have something wrong or not but this worked on my willis and the Lunar tech utv but now its not working on any of them or in my s10

<Rotator RotationSpeed="-10.8" ParentFrame="FanBone1" />
	<Rotator RotationSpeed="10.8" ParentFrame="FanBone2" />

is this code disabled?

more animations , now steering damper and fixed the steering shaft from the wheel to the servo animation

pd. No idea of why i add them because even on its roof its hard to see the details in the animations

alt text
alt text
alt text

last edited by Forces

@Forces
Even if you can't see it, that's still sick bro. 👍

@Forces, Even if you can't see it I still like that it can be done. That just adds to the realism of the game.

Is the animation posible because of something PZ added or is it more of what V12 came up with it? I know PZ added some things but not sure what all he did.

@tattoo not at all man is a 4 IK tree
quite easy to understand, starts from the pit man arm (SteerArm_cdt) and ends on the chassis_cdt and it has 2 bones to control the X and Y rotation on the draglink from the pitman arm to the hub

<IKBone ModelFrame="Damp_4" ParentFrame="SteerArm_cdt">
		<IKJoint AxisLocal="(0;0;1)" Type="Hinge" />
		<IKBone
			AttachOffset="(0; 0; 0)"
			AttachToFrame="Damp_4"
			ModelFrame="Damp_3"
		>
			<IKJoint AxisLocal="(1;0;0)" Type="Hinge" />
			<IKBone
				AttachOffset="(0;0;0)"
				AttachToFrame="Damp_3"
				ModelFrame="Damp_2"
			>
				<IKJoint AxisLocal="(0;0;1)" Type="Hinge" />
				<IKBone
					AttachOffset="(0;0;0)"
					AttachToFrame="Chassis_cdt"
					ModelFrame="Damp_1"
				>
					<IKJoint AxisLocal="(0;1;0)" Type="Slider" />
				</IKBone>
			</IKBone>
		</IKBone>
last edited by Forces

so appart from the mod topic back into my country
the goverment won again, and you can smell the cheating from a mile away sad to say but yeah another 6 years with this comunist goverment, despite the fact that 82 of the 193 UN countrys declared the voting as fake and set up

Sorry to hear that Forces. Are the store shelves still empty or can you get food now? Or do ya'll still have to hold up a truck and steal it?

last edited by Tattoo

@tattoo thanks to some really old models i got to sell i have enough to rack up food for a month, yes they're empty but you can find food with overprice

To everyone on my friend's list...You might have noticed i pulled all my mods down again well just to let you all know it has nothing to do with anything other then I wanna re-do some engine sounds/minor tweaks etc....They will be back up soon enough.

So with the help of a friend (Thanks @Digital-X) I was finally able to figure out this Height Map stuff and put my first one into my Editor.....I'm still working on my new map 'Detour' but as soon as that project is finished I'm moving onto this one.

0_1527012840289_Untitled.jpg

This post is deleted!

Looking good Smar. Lots of little spaces for rivers I see already. This is sort of the lazy mans way of doing geometry but I much prefer it now.

@smaronenine cant wait to test it out when its released!

@digital-x said in Force19Mods:

Looking good Smar. Lots of little spaces for rivers I see already. This is sort of the lazy mans way of doing geometry but I much prefer it now.

Lazy? Naw. Smart. 🙂

@digital-x man all I see is rocks,trails,mud and me in low 2 in my K5 or Willis just creeping crawling LOL