Suggestion about the extraction phase.

Hi everyone!

I would like to share my opinions regarding the extraction phase of the game. I find that the extraction with the helictopter without having accomplished a proper objective doesn't fit with a battle royale game inspired by S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

What if the main target of the match would be to take the "mother artifact", like in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Chernobyl?

It would fit a lot, and a lot of players who are looking for some S.T.A.L.K.E.R. vibes would surely appreciate it, instead of a common helicopter. Moreover... just think about it, joining a radiactive Chernobyl and then get extracted few minutes later without having accomplished a proper objective? It wouldn't make sense from the roots.

So let me explain how to main target should work. You are a bandit/mercenary/stalker/monolith (you can choose it though the character customization) and you joined Chernobyl, looking for this misterious "mother artifact" that keeps spawning and disappearing all over the map. This "mother artifact" will permanently spawn at the final safe area of the match, but be aware, it will not let you take him without having killed all the opposite players, if so, it will kill you. Then when you kill all the players, you will be able to loot, maybe by showing this action using some videos like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d66DiE-S-KY.

A second possibility could be that you can take the "mother artifact" before killing all the players, and once grabbed it, you call the helicopter for extrating.

What do you think about these variations?

Thanks for giving a read at this post!

@revisoryatol545

@revisoryatol545 said in Suggestion about the extraction phase.:

Hi everyone!

I would like to share my opinions regarding the extraction phase of the game. I find that the extraction with the helictopter without having accomplished a proper objective doesn't fit with a battle royale game inspired by S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

What if the main target of the match would be to take the "mother artifact", like in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Chernobyl?

It would fit a lot, and a lot of players who are looking for some S.T.A.L.K.E.R. vibes would surely appreciate it, instead of a common helicopter. Moreover... just think about it, joining a radiactive Chernobyl and then get extracted few minutes later without having accomplished a proper objective? It wouldn't make sense from the roots.

So let me explain how to main target should work. You are a bandit/mercenary/stalker/monolith (you can choose it though the character customization) and you joined Chernobyl, looking for this misterious "mother artifact" that keeps spawning and disappearing all over the map. This "mother artifact" will permanently spawn at the final safe area of the match, but be aware, it will not let you take him without having killed all the opposite players, if so, it will kill you. Then when you kill all the players, you will be able to loot, maybe by showing this action using some videos like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d66DiE-S-KY.

A second possibility could be that you can take the "mother artifact" before killing all the players, and once grabbed it, you call the helicopter for extrating.

What do you think about these variations?

Thanks for giving a read at this post!

Yes. I agree. norm idea.
in general, the style of the game can come up with different.
for example, someone suggested to shoot down the plane.
when the helicopter is shot down. then the second task is probably and will get to the artifact. you can come up with a lot. as it will be done. finished. xs.

I suggested. balls. as in the game call of Pripyat.
that they can jump. it will somehow replace the helicopter.
you can also

да. согласен. норм идея.
вообще стиль игры можно придумать разный.
например ктото предложил сбивать самолет.
когда вертолет сбит. то второй задачей наверное и будет добраться до артефакта. можно многое придумать. как это будет сделанно. закончино. хз.

я предлагал. шары. как в игре зове припяти.
что в них можно запрыгнуть. это как то заменит вертолет.
так же можно сделать верталет не один раз прилетате а несколько.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.