Community Update - Champion Ladder S11 (PC/Mac)
Community Manager

Hey Coaches,

Season XI of the Champion Ladder started last Wednesday (Nov 29th) on all platforms. Official announcement.

We received a lot of feedback about a tweak of the rules on PC/Mac. Champion Ladder on PC/Mac are here, updated every seasons. For season XI, we have tweaked the rule concerning the "wildcard" teams, which are the eight teams qualified for the Champion Cup, additionally to the top team of each race.

In season 10, we've qualified as "wildcards" the eight second-highest ranked teams (maximum of one wildcard per race).
In season 11, we have changed this rule to qualify as "wildcard" the eight second-highest ranked teams from a pool of set rosters that changes each season. This pool of eight "wildcard" rosters would cover all 24 teams over three seasons.

0_1512403617036_BB2LE_LOGO_GOBELINS_SCREENS05.jpg

We received a lot of feedback about this change, and posted a topic to explain the logic behind this contested change. Please take a look and comment - any constructive response is welcome.

Discussions about what we want the Champion Ladder and the Champion Cup to be shouldn't be restricted to a small group of admins. Our biggest mistake has been to implement the rule change before discussing it with you. That's why we'll switch back to the season 10 "wildcard" rules for the season 11 and we'll now apply a minimum delay of two weeks before a new season to announce any rule changes.

We're not implementing the new wildcard rule this season; we're open to suggestions and we won't put it in at all if the vast majority of you are against it.

Waiting for your feedback on the Community discussion topic about the Champion Ladder.

Have fun on the pitch,
Netheos

last edited by Netheos

when you announce the launch of a new season, it would be very useful if you could also announce the end date.

I can't find when season XI will be finished, do you have this information ?

Thank You.

Community Manager

@jrco said in Community Update - Champion Ladder S11 (PC/Mac):

when you announce the launch of a new season, it would be very useful if you could also announce the end date.

I can't find when season XI will be finished, do you have this information ?

Thank You.

Hi, the end date of a season is always announced at its beginning in the official rules.

Champion Ladder season 11 ends Wednesday 10 January 2018 at 12:00PM (Paris Time)

Have a nice day!

I just received this game for Christmas! Very excited to play! When does the next competition begin and what is the name of the league I should join?

Community Manager

@stroh21 said in Community Update - Champion Ladder S11 (PC/Mac):

I just received this game for Christmas! Very excited to play! When does the next competition begin and what is the name of the league I should join?

Hi, welcome to the pitch! Next champion ladder season starts next wednesday (January 10th) at 12:00 PM CET.

You can join the competition from the main menu to Play in a League > Select a team > Join competition > Multiplayer > Register to Cabalvision Official League > Register to Champion Ladder (XI for now, XII for the new season).

Don't forget to read the rules here.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.