Since an Apothecary is vital and one is not always available we need a different way to heal but one that is less effective than an Apothecary. I have had a few ideas on the matter.
- A reward system based on Kills that fill the Fevour bar and result in a heal when filled.
- There could be a passive 1% health gained every X seconds (simulate space marine regenerative abilities).
- A skill that is unlocked or weapon that grants health on strike.
- Consumables "repair paste" that are dropped by enemy's that can give small repairs when used. Can carry a limited amount.
- Interact with Servo Skulls around the map that will give you a small repair.
Thanks for reading and any input / opinions on the idea's.
If there were different ideas for consumables like damage buffs/defense buffs/ability cooler-downer-thingeys
They could be implemented as micro-transactions if that is something you were looking at to make some extra revenue.
I would buy things like this depending on how much and what they are im sure others would, but im sure some would see it as "Pay to win" - But an idea to get around that is to allow a free "daily amount" for everyone and allow people to purchase EG: "100x MediPack for $0.99 "
And as its not a competitive PVP game there is no issue of player on player balance issues.