The Surge is now broken on Xbox One X/Xbox One

I just installed the latest Surge Patch, upon loading into game i press A button and it says it must restart for settings to take effect, it restarts and displays the same message again, it continues to keep restarting over and over again, how am i going to play the expansion when it releases?!

Focus Team

Please perform a Power Cycle of the Xbox One in order to clear the cache of the console:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
  2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Note If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps.
Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important If your console is in Instant-On power mode, the above steps will shut the console completely off.
Instant-On mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.