Fear The Wolves New Early Access Date
Community Manager

Originally scheduled for release July 18, Fear The Wolves' Early Access on Steam has now been pushed back by a few weeks. We have made this decision after closely listening to the expectations and feedback of players in the Closed Beta, which has proven a vital part of the game’s ongoing development. The Closed Beta will extend until the new Early Access launch date, allowing players to continue their exploration of the hostile and radioactive lands of a devastated Chernobyl.

The Closed Beta will stay open tonight, and will see a large update tomorrow for player feedback.

0_1531847006082_Fear__the__Wolves___1920x1080_logo.jpg

We’ve already seen tens of thousands of players battling in Fear the Wolves over the last week of the Closed beta. We are delighted that players are satisfied with the core combination of classic Battle Royale gameplay with original mechanics – particularly  the players vs. environment, radiation hazards, dynamic weather, and unique end-of-game extraction system.

The positive community feedback encouraged us to delay the release of the Early Access to ensure the well-received core experience isn’t marred by technical issues. On top of fixing these issues, this delay will also allow us to further improve other aspects of the game, thanks to the masses of data and player feedback gathered through testing.

0_1531842857053_FEAR-THE-WOLVES_2_light.jpg

We anticipate that the extra development time will raise Fear The Wolves’ quality to a level at which players will be able to fully experience it’s unique atmosphere.

Fear the Wolves will release on PC in Early Access later this summer.

The release of the full game is scheduled for 2019 on consoles and PC.

last edited by Netheos

Any chance at reopening registration to get a few more players in?

Solid decision by the way. You guys are off to an amazing start!

Cant register in web site for beta keys, plz, fix it, i need beta keys, thanks

i liked the game. I was ready to buy it even tomorrow. I am waiting impatiently for the release! Good work, keep it up!!!

Totally the right decision i believe, will the game servers remain live over the coming weekends or be taken down as was the case last weekend?

Very good move, indeed. Can the devs/CM/moderators communicate more often in this Focus forum, at least telling us that they read our post and will take it into consideration.
I know you already do but more communication doesn't hurt and it relieves people's minds I guess.

last edited by Swoopflye

Complete Right! Take your Time! Cant wait for this Game.. Go on ☝

Nice decision... Also don't go EA before all menu options and settings are enabled. You could have some surprises in there you don't want to expose to everyone.

Kudos for making a tough business decision, albeit the right one. At its current state it's fairly unplayable but I'll be looking forward to the next update.

The Best Decision! Your game is good, but it needs several improvements. We still in contact with you to feedback this beta.

Community Manager

@swoopflye We read every post here, but the volume of the feedback makes it very tricky to respond to every post individually. Rest assured, all feedback is being read and received 🙂

Community Manager

@maggotf00d said in Fear The Wolves New Early Access Date:

Any chance at reopening registration to get a few more players in?

Hello, registrations for the Beta are still open here: http://www.fear-the-wolves.com/beta-test

We regularly add players and will do again in the future.

@swoopflye said in Fear The Wolves New Early Access Date:

Very good move, indeed. Can the devs/CM/moderators communicate more often in this Focus forum, at least telling us that they read our post and will take it into consideration.
I know you already do but more communication doesn't hurt and it relieves people's minds I guess.

We read everything posted in the forum but the recent surge of posts have made it difficult to answer to all of them. We're also active in Fear The Wolves official Discord here: https://discord.gg/dy9sNts

Hello, please give me the key. really want to play.
why give the key person a key since the alpha,or those who don't need it and they refuse.

Hello, please give me the key. really want to play.
why give the key person a key since the alpha,or those who don't need it and they refuse.

this game has a great potential, but i agree, game needs time....keep good work guys, beta is interesting, waiting for next updates

@iyagovos несколько дней не приходит ключ игра интересная жду ранний доступ в стим

Can I make a video and share it on YT when the game is still beta closed?

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.