Fear The Wolves Next Beta Stages
Community Manager

0_1531931086140_FEAR-THE-WOLVES_5_light.jpg

Hello everybody!

We'd like to thank you for participating in the latest stage of the Closed Beta tests for Fear The Wolves! We've been reading and taking on board a lot of your feedback, and we really appreciate everything that you're posting here - please keep it up!

As you are aware, we pushed the release of Fear The Wolves back a few weeks. You can read about that decision here..

The Closed Beta is now closed until next week, so that we can work on an update for the next stage. Yes, that means that the Closed Beta has been extended.

We'll have an additional beta stage running next week from Thursday 26th until Monday the 30th, and then more testing each week after that, with specific times to be announced as we go.

Thank you!

The Fear The Wolves team.

last edited by Iyagovos

it becomes very sad. no matter what the game was not working at the moment, I like it very much.I'll miss the whole week

We need to have more beta keys or just make this open beta...
No one is on the servers.
Can't even join a game without waiting for 8 hours.

@virus_j you have to go to the EU servers. the NA and OCE do not have enough people in them most of the time. I am from NA and i have to play in the EU servers RN

да все. игра кое кого заинтересовала из игроков. можно уже и вранний доступ) . многие уже хотят ее купить.
тогда да. было сыро. ну теперь то разработчики почти перешагнули эту грань . я думаю можно или они подходят ктому чтобы ее продвигать в ранний доступ. влюбом случая не спешить. на пару недель можно придержать). на какое то время вообщем.
так. как играть более или мение в нее можно стабильно.
с ее стоимостью не знаю как поступят. ну наверное на начальных развитях можно ее по сниженной цене подать. а потом уже когда игра будет идеально играбельной. можено будет накинуть цену. я предлагал скидки. это примерно одной и тоже. т.е в начале скидки. потом уже ценна больше будет.
ну игроки же не все покупают. может передумают. когда увидят играбельную. что в нее играю. и тоже захотят купить. но понятно. уже за готовую игру придется отдать большее ). продавать ее. это нужно просто для тех кто не хочет ждать).

last edited by andu3ae

@andu3ae сейчас встречаю довольно много хейта относительно игры. Я сам его не разделяю, и большей проблемой мне видится оптимизация: в особенности, этот злосчастный лаг при высадке. Ещё многих раздражают звук шагов и стрельба. Так что, как по мне, решение перенести релиз правильное. Если обновление исправит самые раздражающие моменты, то игра станет смотреться намного целостней и играбельней.

last edited by sdvigger

@sdvigger если бы их не заспамили сообщениями чтобы перенесли, игра бы сейчас утонула в отрицательных отзывах из-за её сырости.

Will we be seeing a Feild of view (FOV) slider in the near future or a way to input it ourselves in-game options menu?
Also an invert mouse option? I loved the game, it needs these options. The beta will be a beta and fixes will come. I am able to wait, I am excited about the future of this game.

Рад был вам помочь! Зовете на следующий тест, буду ждать!

Игра сырая. Нельзя ее в таком виде выпускать. Надо допиливать.

@streker said in Fear The Wolves Next Beta Stages:

Игра сырая. Нельзя ее в таком виде выпускать. Надо допиливать.

the game is still not released, it is in the closed beta test

Not sure if there is a new beta application mine still says I already applied just never got a beta key. Would love to have been able to. I definitely put in the time on Insurgent Sandstorm. I'll be looking forward to the release. Seem like a nice change of the typical.

@iyagovos said in Fear The Wolves Next Beta Stages:

0_1531931086140_FEAR-THE-WOLVES_5_light.jpg

Hello everybody!

We'd like to thank you for participating in the latest stage of the Closed Beta tests for Fear The Wolves! We've been reading and taking on board a lot of your feedback, and we really appreciate everything that you're posting here - please keep it up!

As you are aware, we pushed the release of Fear The Wolves back a few weeks. You can read about that decision here..

The Closed Beta is now closed until next week, so that we can work on an update for the next stage. Yes, that means that the Closed Beta has been extended.

We'll have an additional beta stage running next week from Thursday 26th until Monday the 30th, and then more testing each week after that, with specific times to be announced as we go.

Thank you!

The Fear The Wolves team.

is it closed? I applied but never got a key and I really want to test it

my key is revoken from publisher??
get we new keys?

I cannot play the game. It always says connection error. And just stands in a lobby https://image.ibb.co/eUjzr8/Fear_The_Wolves.png

Is there a way to reset game settings outside the game? The game does not support 4:3 monitors, so I need to set the game mode to windowed. In fullscreen mode the UI is broken and i can't click on settings button.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.