Spintires: MudRunner - Second Update

plz add mods like in fs17 to mudruner

@jared13 not going to happen you can tell by the way the devs talk about it

@DmitriyGDS & @voto-1979

You both were correct about updating the editor again. Thank you.
The tire tracks do work now, BUT, it still screws up the textures. It turns the textures really dark and un-readable which makes the tracks not work.

Is there anything special you did to the tire tracks to get them to convert properly? I made mine like the default tracks with no alpha channel.

Also, did you use a 'Tracks' folder for the textures and did you use .tga for the file format?

Thanks...

@tattoo Я честно не совсем понимаю в чем может быть у тебя проблемы, сложности прописать протектор не вижу. Более сложней его отпечатать на изображении ))). Тут нужно смотреть предметно...
Формат TGA использую всегда, и он рекомендуемый в руководстве по редактору.

@dmitriygds, Thanks for the reply. I don't understand why it messed up the textures when it doesn't do that with the other textures. Hopefully Pavel will see this and help with this problem.

@tattoo said in Spintires: MudRunner - Second Update:

@dmitriygds, Thanks for the reply. I don't understand why it messed up the textures when it doesn't do that with the other textures. Hopefully Pavel will see this and help with this problem.
Если не трудно, покажи исходное изображение и то которое залито в Workshop (в архиве), а так же прописку. Может увижу причину, желательно в файлах без лишнего содержимого...

@dmitriygds, Thanks. The code is good now but the textures are too dark for some reason.

classes/wheels/TattooWheel2.xml
:::

<TruckWheel
	Mass="200"
	Mesh="wheels/TattooWheels/TattooWheel2"
	Radius="0.43"
	Width="0.3"
>
 <WheelTracks
	TextureAlpha="tracks/Nix01_alpha__s_d.tga"
	TextureHeight="tracks/Nix01_height__s_d.tga"
 />
 <WheelSoftness RadiusOffset="0.025" SoftForceScale="0.24" />
 <WheelFriction BodyFriction="1.0" SubstanceFriction="1.2" />
</TruckWheel>

:::

Before & After

textures/tracks/Nix01_alpha__s_d.tga

textures/tracks/Nix01_height__s_d.tga

last edited by Tattoo

@tattoo said in Spintires: MudRunner - Second Update:

_

Почему они у вас красные? Такие карты должны быть черно белыми!
Текст ссылки

@dmitriygds

Hmm, No kidding? So they get turned to red after converting then.
Thanks! I'll try it.

last edited by Tattoo

@dmitriygds, That worked perfectly. Thank you very much.

so i see there was a stability update statement on steam, but why not here?

also on a side note it would be nice to have the Key2 cam set as the opposite side of the truck while having a trailer as well, but only what to do with the trailer cam key and cockpit view key? just a little thing, but one i am asking.

last edited by 8up local

@iyagovos ah, ok that would explain it then. i just simply missed it i guess. thank you for the link.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.