Ideas for that future updates promised by DONTNOD

Hello friends!

I feel the neccesity to express a few ideas that I think could improved what is an already great game in the core but failed for few details...

Playing this game I feel how great it is and how, with the appropiate changes, could result in a better experience.

I already wrote some of the, in another post, but anyway I wanted to insist xD

I just hope the developers will read not only mine but also your proposals for the coming updates.

For now I will incide mainly in the combat system, which I exploid too much and few others.

Here you have:

The combat system is fine... but it lacks from dynamism not only the system itself but also regarding the lack of variety in the enemies and powers.

Proposals:

1- Minor vampire powers should not have time limitations, on the contrary, being able to use them freely could result in a more satisfactory experience I think... maybe this can be changed improving enemies AI, adding few new enemies to the combats...

I miss sometimes the possibility to do the "Spring attack" at will for example...

The general feeling is that you have always to be waiting...

For the Ultimate vampire powers, time should be reduced or change it for high blood consume.

2- Regarding Attack animations: it could be nice to have smoother attack animations (with light weapons), for now you don´t feel like a real vampire at all as you feel too slow... I believe an improvement is necessary.

If you are a vampire, you have to feel it... they are the fastest creatures.

3- Possibility to do strong attacks: maybe by pressing for a while attack button with a huge consume of stamina (they could do harm and also stun the enemies)... while the stakes could remain as a way to stun enemies, doing them no harm, but consuming a minimal stamina.

4 - Quick jump action: Would be great if we had the possibility to reach any spot that could be reached by clicking a button and choose what spot we want to reach...

I hate that this power is that much hard-coded...

It feels horrible for example, when you want to go down from a high spot and you can´t use this very cool power.

5- New powers as:

-SUPERNATURAL SPEED: As you are a vampire, you should be able to confront enemies by using your supernatural ability to move faster than mortals.

Pretty close to the vampiric power seen in Vampire the masquerade Bloodlines "Celerity".

And also could be a way of "Fast travel".

-RAGE: A power that unleashed your inner beast and allow you to do mortal attacks to each enemies, but having total control on the character.

6- The last one, and I feel is the most important:

PLEASE SOLVE THAT HORRIBLE LOAD TIMES WHILE YOU CROSS THE SCENERY... this kills totally the experience on consoles.

last edited by LordKain2312

@lordkain2312 said in Ideas for that future updates promised by DONTNOD:

this kills totally the experience on consoles.

Since consoles cap FPS hence not much can be done to compress the game as such.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.