Mudrunner USA

Go make breakfast. goo walk the dog or someting lol. come back around noon (4 hrs) from now and check back, you guys are gonna have a hernia waiting for the update lol

You guys think we're gonna get at least some screenshots? or just the pic we saw saying release date and these things we already know?.

I think we are gonna get the same screenshot and Ityagovos is gonna surprise us by letting us know he got a puppy

@1967deuce lol that's not an screenshot!!!!! it's an artwork... It's pretty and all that, but a screenshot shows you more of the actual game, so that's what I'm looking forward to...
πŸ˜›

What a mind blowing update.

and sad waits a whole month to read this, it seems that only one person works in that game,😩

@fabio-brasil yeah... I don't understand how comes they never have something to show... Take a look at SCS software blog and you'll see how they come up with an interesting article almost every single week. They show even barebones 3d models, under the hood info about the game and how some things are done or how X thing works... etc...
Same screenshots over and over...

last edited by deathcoreboy1

Because I feel that the focus does not pay attention to this game, like the others that it has,😞

last edited by fabio brasil

@fabio-brasil Why do you feel that way?

We've put out two DLCs in the first six months of the game, and we have a large expansion coming later this year.

The only reason we're not showing anything at the moment is that it's not ready to be shown, as is explained in the thread.

Game development takes a long time, and with the community wanting monthly updates, some of them are going to have lacking information.

@iyagovos said in Mudrunner USA:

@fabio-brasil Why do you feel that way?

We've put out two DLCs in the first six months of the game, and we have a large expansion coming later this year.

The only reason we're not showing anything at the moment is that it's not ready to be shown, as is explained in the thread.

Game development takes a long time, and with the community wanting monthly updates, some of them are going to have lacking information.

I mean you could tease us with wire frame models or untextured vehicles, I'm sure nobody is going to complain that we got a sneak peak at an unfinished truck. If anything the boards will light up with people talking about it. A fender and a gas tank? A cropped out snip-it? Anything?

@brazz989 yeah! that's what I'm talking about. A new untextured 3d model labeled as "work in progress". This would keep the waiting factor alive and would also give people thigs to speculate about. Who knows, the more people is talking about the game, the more becomes interesting for people who don't own the game!

@Iyagovos Please dude, don't take it personal. I'm sure @fabio-brasil is just another guy who love the game and is crazy to see what's coming next.

@deathcoreboy1 said in Mudrunner USA:

@brazz989 yeah! that's what I'm talking about. A new untextured 3d model labeled as "work in progress". This would keep the waiting factor alive and would also give people thigs to speculate about. Who knows, the more people is talking about the game, the more becomes interesting for people who don't own the game!

@Iyagovos Please dude, don't take it personal. I'm sure @fabio-brasil is just another guy who love the game and is crazy to see what's coming next.

Exactly! An unidentifiable truck would have people buzzing back and forth with "I think it's this" and "no, it's this because..."

@Iyagovos @BRazz989 Check this out:
all of the following are early work in progress posts... I think monthly update should look something like this. Not focusing on what you canΒ΄t show, but in what's already "in progress". imo

http://blog.scssoft.com/2014/08/mercedes-benz-new-actros-work-in.html
http://blog.scssoft.com/2018/06/beyond-baltic-sea-new-industries-2.html
http://blog.scssoft.com/2018/02/ats-special-transport-warming-up.html

last edited by deathcoreboy1

@deathcoreboy1 That's right my friend, I do not have a personal problem with the developers of the game, quite the contrary, I'm grateful for what they already did, it was great, in bringing the game to cosole, but as a consumer and fan I'm disappointed , spinrres mudrunner and a unique game, and could take a little more attention, as well as given to other focus games here in the forum😦

and sorry for my english and he's very poorπŸ˜†

@fabio-brasil , @deathcoreboy1 , @Alpscruiser , @1967deuce Happy now ? :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_smiling_eyes:

alt text

@orlando-boom and what I'm talking about, where did you get this my friend, a light at the end of the tunnel was opened, that's real?

Acho que não,😒

@fabio-brasil lol its a mod with some photoshop into it to pot the new logo!! lol