Mudrunner USA

@sodoma Do you know what's the weirdest thing? That operating tracks were already in 2011***=NSFW content***

, there is also a lot of mods with tracked vehicles for old spintires as well as for mudrunner, also for steam workshop. Question: why did not they appear officially for so many years? It's a big mystery to me. I just hope that this is because @pavel works on the appropriate tracks mechanics and wants to make sure they work well before they are officially released. On the other hand, I'm afraid that maybe he has no intention of adding them because he is not interested in it? I would love to see the official tracks, as well as trains that are simply cool like in farming sim.

@knight25
Yes, I know that. I've spent many hours with tracked vehicles in ST as well. Therefore I know that there were some issues relatively regularly. Tracks fell off, jammed into objects, those vehicles broke MP, some caused massive FPS drops... And I am not talking about game balance.
Yes, such things are wonderfull if some guy make them up in his basement for a joy and share them with community, but how it will end up, if same thing will be content of regular game?
Dev apart from MODder have bigger responsibility for a reliability of final product...

I like to see them as well as you (probably) are, I am just trying to see the thing from the point of view of Dev as well...

When will this DLC come out ???

its just sad to look at mudrunner development there is so much potential and it kinda feels like they just dont care, they did those 2 dlc without passion just to get something done i feel, i dont get what it is? are they lazy or dont get paid as much? dude its been 1 year and all the content that has dropped is just funny compared to any other game.. even if we look at valley, i think it has lots of flaws, lots of minor and major details which if was done correctly and more effort was put in would just be 10/10 but it was done without care as well... i dont know its just very irritating to follow this game

last edited by zamal

@zamal said in Mudrunner USA:

its just sad to look at mudrunner development there is so much potential and it kinda feels like they just dont care, they did those 2 dlc without passion just to get something done i feel, i dont get what it is? are they lazy or dont get paid as much? dude its been 1 year and all the content that has dropped is just funny compared to any other game.. even if we look at valley, i think it has lots of flaws, lots of minor and major details which if was done correctly and more effort was put in would just be 10/10 but it was done without care as well... i dont know its just very irritating to follow this game

If you want to compare the development of mudrunner to something irrelevant, it might be fun to use some creativity.

Observe...

Man this game is bullshit, i paid 40$ for it like almost a year ago, and it still hasn't fed me dinner. I went into a perkins and they had me fed for 15$ within half an hour. I even took some home for my dog... but mudrunner? It doesn't matter how much i play it, i'm still hungry. I agree about the valley, they could have had a few bbqs here and there, maybe had downloadable coupons for free fries or something, but it feels like they just made more of the same game. I coudn't take another heartbreak but i still came back for the ridge... all that time i spent watching it download, only to find that instead of grilled cheese pooping out of the front of my ps4, i just got another pile of rusty trucks and non-feeding gameplay.