How to

How to get all 19 cars it only show 15

Hi there!

15 vehicles are unlockable to start on maps, but the other four vehicles spawn in randomly, and are available to drive only once you've collected them on the map.

@iyagovos i think what Gamer might be referring to is that they do not show up on the vehicle list. i have unlocked all vehicles, but yet they all do not show up on in the vehicle list when choosing vehicle to start a map. i have wondered why it is like this myself. they should be on the list once you unlock them imo. so why are they cut from the list even when unlocked?

It's deliberate.
While some vehicles is a certain fun to drive (for example 65115 and 968m - neither Diff. lock or AWD), the other are just tweaks of some selectable trucks (C375 and 4320 are mostly same except for tires). Most notable - D535 and D537. The former is "hidden" and with it's power it doesn't worth 4 stars as D537, but off-road capabilities are sure to be better than of 3-star C-tier.
968m is even not worth any star at all. 65115 is rather... special case - it has very high speed on tarmac roads but this game is about driving deep in dirt, where this truck is utterly suxx.

@deadwanderer yes obviously it is deliberate, but the question is why are those trucks not added to the list after they have been found and unlocked?

@8up-local said in How to:

@deadwanderer yes obviously it is deliberate, but the question is why are those trucks not added to the list after they have been found and unlocked?

May be 'cause it's deliberate? I'd rather ask developers why this four?

To rephrase my post: "hidden trucks are either just tweaks for selectables (4320, 535) or it's hard to give 'em proper balance points (65115, 986M)".
I tried to say that these vehicles are tweaked down to be only found it the world and keep difficulty not getting too easy. Also, as I said, 65115 and 968M are rather special cases for special purposes (like doing stuff on hard road at fast pace/low fuel cost?) and they are does not fit for off-roading (which is majority of map)

Yet I'd like to have latter two as selectables for shits and giggles.