Some Cities and towns randomly Spawn STALKER(game) zombies

If anyone has played the STALKER series they will know the zombies are mindless, useless, annoyances, of the game. That being said they had weapons and loot on them and would attack with whatever item they had on hand. I suggest that they spawn in randomly like the wolves, to give another element to the world to be cautious of, but the addition to have them be lootable. I love the game so far and it's only going to get better.

@commanderty said in Some Cities and towns randomly Spawn STALKER(game) zombies:

If anyone has played the STALKER series they will know the zombies are mindless, useless, annoyances, of the game. That being said they had weapons and loot on them and would attack with whatever item they had on hand. I suggest that they spawn in randomly like the wolves, to give another element to the world to be cautious of, but the addition to have them be lootable. I love the game so far and it's only going to get better.

I agree with you. maybe you're talking about that. that would be at some location zombies spawned endlessly. in the game there is a ghost town. laboratory. brain burner like.
so you say that they were in one location. endlessly spawned. and could not disperse, could not move beyond the end of this location?

last edited by andu3ae

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.