for people that are not into lovecraft but want to learn more..

hello , i know lovecraft and some of his works but i'm not sure what is the best to start reading.. beside i saw that his stories are really small... maybe someone can help me getting into lovecraft ?

i would like to know if there is any books that have a nice story kinda like the game or boardgame/rpg settings.. like a real book or novel. Obviously i will read the short stories H.P. Lovecraft wrote but i dont know if anyone else follow his steps on writing.

sorry my english and appreciate if someone help 🙂

Community Manager

I would start with these three stories: At The Mountains of Madness, Shadow of Innsmouth, and The Call of Cthulhu.

I started with Dunwich Horror and Pickman's Model. Pickman's Model attracted me for the brutality and had me on the edge of my seat for most of it. Also, it felt more approachable from a horror stand point as a yound adult. It wasn't his brilliant monsters, but something more familiar. Being a short story I feel it was a great place to start; it was the tale leaving me wanting more.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.