MudRunner July Community Update

@wrangmog said in Spintires: MudRunner July Community Update:

@iyagovos what prize range are we looking at? Because now the community is expecting a lot more from the DLC than with the previous DLC's.

I'll pay whatever you ask of us (within reason lol) and wait patiently for information and ultimately the release.

If i'm not around much in the meantime don't think mudrunner isn't on my mind, this franchise is a real gem. Thanks again for including consoles, and you have my respect for keeping your chins up in the face of the recent/enduring vocal minority.

Something I'd like to see and it would really only be icing for the cake, would be a hood, bumper or roof camera. Not necessarily all 3 but one of them maybe. I find times wishin I had a fixed hood or roof cam. Bumper wouldn't really be practical but I thought I'd throw it out there. Otherwise loving it, especially now on pc.

last edited by ViperDemon6819

As for the features that will be added, I hope that it will not be just a SpinTiresMod.exe/SpinTires plus added to the game officially 😛

Hope there will be more American style objects and foliage. I've no idea what trees grow in the USA or "American" objects but we shall see.

How much could the new DLC become a Spintires MudRunner??

@semirk11 I'm not sure I understand the question, could you rephrase please? 🙂

@lyagovos What price will be around this DLC ?? I'm sorry my English is very bad. I live in the Czech Republic.

last edited by semirk11

i have been keeping up with this very well designed video game and i hate watching people disrespect. the video game "designer" when he/she has already brought more to the table then anyone has ever brought to the table on any consoles besides pc so for all u pc rivals rub it in some more please. but i also dont quite enjoy people who take credit for something and they don't understand that anywhere in the title of the game does it say log runner it says mudrunner. also i was a victim of not looking into the game before i bought it but thats my fault but the word "mudrunner" just sounds like you should be able to move pretty threw mud of course but anyways i enjoy trail ridding with my buds on here i would tell you all what i thought the game would be better with but i think you already have a pretty big list so ty to the designers of this game be more social or hire someone to help us the community.

@semirk11 Hey there,

We'll have more information about pricing in the future 🙂

@iyagovos hi Iyagovos, i'm hoping that you can either confirm or deny the accuracy of the screen shot that is being posted of the 2 trucks, and the mountain landscape, for the American Wilds DLC? Because when something gets posted accurate or not, people run with it, and it can just cause more confusion and turmoil. thank you in advance __Rufus

@rufus

I've said this in a couple of places, but any images not posted by us aren't approved, and are likely to change.

When will these screenshots be revealed??

@jayson said in Spintires: MudRunner July Community Update:

When will these screenshots be revealed??

I've heard from a very suspicious source that @Iyagovos has been so busy responding to this question that the release of the information has been delayed until october.

thank you for the clarification lylgovos!! i have tried to follow this thread and get a little confused, people see things, hear things that are 'solid as a rock', and rarely are. so i thank you for clearing this up for me. Rufus

@digital-x said in Spintires: MudRunner July Community Update:

Hope there will be more American style objects and foliage. I've no idea what trees grow in the USA or "American" objects but we shall see.

I'm a little north of 'murica, but the trees here look suspiciously like russian trees. Our mud is pretty similar, though with a light maple scent. We do have some differences with our spelling and grammar, but Myself i tend to identify american imagery more by culture. For example the flags and eagles and such, and the efficient shopping; liquor, gasoline, guns and ammunition are miraculously sold in the same stores, and there's one every other corner. Just pop a gun rack on every fuel depot for realism.

New textures that would have to be developed would include "realtree camo" that would also require a license, and numerous light beer and energy drink posters that could be sold as advertising to offset the cost. Oh and every sign needs bullet holes.

Man, now that i try to force credibility on the expansion i understand why the developers are having some issues, i guess it's not just a chrome slider after all. Let's give them some space to work this all out, it is a sim after all.

Oh, for clarity most of the stuff i post here is meant to be deadpan humor or strong support of stmr as it has been designed. I don't mean to suggest the american wilds expansion or americans in general are a joke, but i can imagine my above post might seem inflammatory. All meant in good fun, i recognize a worldwide community and treasure all our cultural differences.

Otherwise @1967deuce can come over to my place and do donuts in my yard in retaliation.

@grubdumpling said in Spintires: MudRunner July Community Update:

I've heard from a very suspicious source that @Iyagovos has been so busy responding to this question that the release of the information has been delayed until october
so what you are saying is that because they have been answering questions with one sentce responses that they cant do anything they say they are

@rightouesroc What they're saying is that I'm answering the same question a lot.

I don't have a timeframe currently on when I can show the screenshots, but you'll know as soon as I can.

do you know how many times ive seen you say that almost same stuff i know cool im glad but youve been saying that for three months

Ohhh, i'm laughing right now.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.