(Xbox One)Game crashing after most recent update. Nucleus map zone

@zombieyeah yes, i loaded my game and i started at the bottom of the exolift, proceeded to the circuit and overloaded it. made my way to the lift, went up and was surprised it didn't crash

Well I’m back. It’s pretty much about principles at this point. I’ve heard nothing from the community managers regarding the bug fix. It was nice to see a few posts in the last few months. That means people are still buying this game before finding out their save file is doomed. It’s been over a year that this unacceptable bug was brought to the developers attention. See you in another 3 months or so.

@jeremiesh said in (Xbox One)Game crashing after most recent update. Nucleus map zone:

@zombieyeah yes, i loaded my game and i started at the bottom of the exolift, proceeded to the circuit and overloaded it. made my way to the lift, went up and was surprised it didn't crash

I’d rather not download the whole game just to find out it isn’t fixed. The community managers need to announce it has been officially fixed. It seems they still haven’t spent the time to actually identify it yet.

I was playing the game again after not having it for a while and today when I got to the part it crashed for everyone it still crashed and shut my Xbox off so seems they didn't fix it yet and also yesterday playing the good the bad the augmented trying to upgrade weapons it crash and shut the system off so when r we gonna actually get it fixed I don't want it to not be a game I wasted $60 for like fallout 76 is

Still waiting on an update... Customer service in the video game industry is abysmal. Make your game at least playable.

Recently picked the surge up for Christmas since it was cheap and I hadn't gotten round to playing it but like everyone else I'm stuck at the nucleus I can't even get past the first enemy after coming out of medbay I tried getting hold of someone at deck 13 thru their Twitter and got an email which was wordpress@deck13.com I got one email off then with a bunch of reasons why the crashes may occur and when trying to email them back asking for more help I can no longer get though to the email. Kinda sad about all this since I had enjoyed every minute with the surge up until they area.

Hello. I’m back. I’m back because I care. I was looking forward to playing due to this particular bug, the fact that it has still not been addressed even after another DLC (which was also glitchy and crashy according to he forums here and elsewhere). I’ve passed up the purchase of the latest Surge DLC, Space Hulk Tactics, Vampyr, and Call of Cthulhu for sure. I’d also had an interest in Greedfall, Surge 2, and World War Z which will never result in purchase either. I’ve re downloaded the game even though there has been no confirmation of this bug being fixed based on the recent forum post just a day ago. I’m going to try again. Maybe I will turn off all enhancements (kinda the point of owning an Xbox One X though). It’s been a year and 4 months since this thread was started. Just saying. And about 7k views of this thread. Obviously people don’t view this thread unless this has happened to them. So that’s pretty sad. Come on guys.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.