As I sit in the loading lobby waiting for it to fill I would like to write up some stuff I noticed in about 5 games today.

So here is my first few look in the game

Youtube Video

I had a decent time playing this beta as its fairly buggy and alot of clunky things.

Interacting with items and objects doors/cars need to have some animation and some sort of sound that you have made the interaction.

When looting a different gun with attachments, I would like to be able to take the attachments off the pre built gun without taking it in hand and then throw them on the floor or into inventory. (SMG in hand put on attachments from SMG on the ground.)

Taking bullets out of a weapon that you no longer want but share the same bullet type.

shooting was pleasant but when confronted with some lagg or server issues with desync it was very frustrating.

Bullet counts fluctuating from situations from a max clip of 25going to 24-23-22, then it laggs and puts my bullet count to 24, when I shot 3 times.

Wolves attacking and disappearing or going into the world

Blood spraying from dead bodies. pulsing.

Driving through anomalies hurt just like walking through them.

Getting hit by a wolf should be like a tackle or they should tugg at the cloth.
if its zombie then sure let it attack mindlessly.

Being hit by guns or wolves is very light and no real gauge if you got hit hard or it was a light tap.

Leaning might need to be introduced.

Time to kill feels pretty good just needs to clean up the lagg and we need more testers to fill up the lobbies.