I think there's no way to play strategically when you can hide pressing no button just pointing at the door waiting for fire first while your life goes up whit no interaction. I preffer: or stop the blending or not stop losing life, if you get damaged the leg speed movement decrease, if you damaged in the arm accuracy will be down, if your friend die you have to check and decide what tipe of healing apply (if you put, for example high voltage on a high bleeding teammate you kill him instead of revive) , you can heal yourself and teammates but never recover full hp...
I have to decide to play one off this next gen battle royale, I love the fact your game have the npc for kill you (wolves and anomalies) this make the next step on this games, but I don't like the fact that the anomalies close the map like straight lines and gets like pugb you die yes or yes maybe this things can walk for free in the map but just on the red zones. And for the close up from the map maybe something more like misiles? From the supposet event organisers.. don't know feels not so realistic the straight lines closing if it suppose that anomalies is coming, for me make more sense something like a mist and not going never or straight line more like cloud design. Maybe at some point can change color or density and start to be letal to force movement.

Thank you so much for listening. I hope you like my suggestions, I know there's a lot of work on mew items, animations, programming new code, solving bugs(for new 'medics' mechanics).... But the game will be way more inmersive, tactical and scary!