EU server

Lower the number of needed players on EU from 60 to 30 like the other two have it,quite stressful being there 40 ppl who cant play because 40 is not 60.

@stemiplays said in EU server:

Lower the number of needed players on EU from 60 to 30 like the other two have it,quite stressful being there 40 ppl who cant play because 40 is not 60.

Today is just a weekend. maybe developers. not available. at the weekend. be patient. so there is a discord. to pack up. collect all.
have patience for the evening people are stretching. typed.

ok and where to fill a bug or so?spectated a guy whos life was ended by a Wolf and that Wolf made a sound only when he was performing the bite,or how to say it.before he jumped on that player he and me as well didnt had an idea its there.

@stemiplays said in EU server:

ok and where to fill a bug or so?spectated a guy whos life was ended by a Wolf and that Wolf made a sound only when he was performing the bite,or how to say it.before he jumped on that player he and me as well didnt had an idea its there.

the game is under development beta. probably they will fix it all in a short time. I hope

off-topic but i hope they will also fix wolves and their sound effects...kinda unthinkable that Wolf can own you without making a sound prior the moment you cant do anything about owning you.spectating a guy who only realized it was the Wolf what got him because he made the growly sound just after he jumped on the guy,killing him and feasting on him afterwards. xD if i wouldnt see it via spectate i wouldnt believe it as usually if i got owned by Wolf he wasnt making a sound at all,like was dumb or so.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.