Just want to report this but I'm pretty sure the support for this game has minimized while the game is still broken as I haven't received any response on multiple of my bug reports.
- Budget is still broken, people can't play season 2 and onwards due to this issue.
- Sprint AI is terrible. Random guys like Fonseca beating Kittel, Gaviria, Groenewegen because the peloton sprints way too early.
- Intermediate sprints are broken in most races, the points count 50 meters behind the intermediate sprints.
- Fitness screen is still not even finished, it only covers 2/3rds of the screen. Pliease...
- Most of the teams are missing riders.
- There was 0 effort in the continental transfers and the riders still have the same stats as 3 years ago.
- Intermediate sprints at the TDF are in wrong places which is hilarious because it's the race that sponsors the game.
- Several players reporting crashes at end of season breaking their careers.
- Growth of riders is super unrealistic, but yeah, the game is very unrealistic in the first place so I guess that fits perfectly ^^
- Original database rider attributes are plain wrong. Climbers are in the game as sprinters... Classics riders that are actually climbers in real life... A bit of research would be welcome next year.
- In Pro Cyclist Mode, there is a bug that fucks up the whole order of your riders in a train and they keep jumping up and down on the rider controls pretty much making the game unplayable until you figure out how to reorder them without triggering the same issue.
- Have around 100 other bugs I can name.
I love this game with the bottom of my heart. Come on... you can do better.