Bug report

Just want to report this but I'm pretty sure the support for this game has minimized while the game is still broken as I haven't received any response on multiple of my bug reports.

• Budget is still broken, people can't play season 2 and onwards due to this issue.
  • Sprint AI is terrible. Random guys like Fonseca beating Kittel, Gaviria, Groenewegen because the peloton sprints way too early.
  • Intermediate sprints are broken in most races, the points count 50 meters behind the intermediate sprints.
  • Fitness screen is still not even finished, it only covers 2/3rds of the screen. Pliease...
  • Most of the teams are missing riders.
  • There was 0 effort in the continental transfers and the riders still have the same stats as 3 years ago.
  • Intermediate sprints at the TDF are in wrong places which is hilarious because it's the race that sponsors the game.
  • Several players reporting crashes at end of season breaking their careers.
  • Growth of riders is super unrealistic, but yeah, the game is very unrealistic in the first place so I guess that fits perfectly ^^
  • Original database rider attributes are plain wrong. Climbers are in the game as sprinters... Classics riders that are actually climbers in real life... A bit of research would be welcome next year.
  • In Pro Cyclist Mode, there is a bug that fucks up the whole order of your riders in a train and they keep jumping up and down on the rider controls pretty much making the game unplayable until you figure out how to reorder them without triggering the same issue.
  • Have around 100 other bugs I can name.

I love this game with the bottom of my heart. Come on... you can do better.

last edited by BenjiNaesen
Community Manager

Hey Benji,

I understand the frustrations that this is causing, and am sorry for them.

QA have been notified of this post, and are looking into the issue anew, as they have been since bugs were reported before. I've notified the devs of this post in particular, and I can confirm that the dev team are actively currently working on fixing game-breaking issues.

James

Thanks James. 🙂 Glad I received an anwer.

Focus Team

Hello, Benji,

@benjinaesen said in Bug report:

Just want to report this but I'm pretty sure the support for this game has minimized while the game is still broken as I haven't received any response on multiple of my bug reports.

• Budget is still broken, people can't play season 2 and onwards due to this issue.

I would like more informations about those issues : we have the patch 3 out that resolved the max wage issue, but we did not identified the others issue yet.

• Sprint AI is terrible. Random guys like Fonseca beating Kittel, Gaviria, Groenewegen because the peloton sprints way too early.

Already known : I added your infos to the reported issue.

• Intermediate sprints are broken in most races, the points count 50 meters behind the intermediate sprints.

Could you give me a list of the stages avec this issue ?

• Fitness screen is still not even finished, it only covers 2/3rds of the screen. Pliease...

Do you mean in Pro Cyclist ? If yes, reported.

• Most of the teams are missing riders.
  • There was 0 effort in the continental transfers and the riders still have the same stats as 3 years ago.

It is a difficult task for one person to gather all informations, and that person does not only gather those infos.

• Intermediate sprints at the TDF are in wrong places which is hilarious because it's the race that sponsors the game.

The reported issue has been updated following your intervention.

• Several players reporting crashes at end of season breaking their careers.

It should be fixed with patch 3.

• Growth of riders is super unrealistic, but yeah, the game is very unrealistic in the first place so I guess that fits perfectly ^^
  • Original database rider attributes are plain wrong. Climbers are in the game as sprinters... Classics riders that are actually climbers in real life... A bit of research would be welcome next year.

Well, I will report those as a quality issue, for an upgrade of the process. And as for the original DB, as I said, it was complicated for a one man to do this while doing other dev tasks.

• In Pro Cyclist Mode, there is a bug that fucks up the whole order of your riders in a train and they keep jumping up and down on the rider controls pretty much making the game unplayable until you figure out how to reorder them without triggering the same issue.

Known issue, already reported and under affectation. AI is a bit tricky, so there was some upgrades on patch 3, but we are waiting more feedback on what is still to upgrade.

• Have around 100 other bugs I can name.

Go and name those, so I can see if they are known, and if no, report them.

I love this game with the bottom of my heart. Come on... you can do better.

Thank you for your support, Benji,
Xavier.

@fcs_xaviers First of all, reading back, that might've sound a bit too harsh ^^ Sorry.

Budget Issue
I have multiple people coming into our Discord on a daily basis talking about the use of the latest patch where still not all the money is useable. I'm personally not sure about this because I actually haven't gotten the time to finish a season. 🙂

Sprint AI
Good job! 🙂

Intermediate sprints
I personally had it in random occasions, not related to a particular race. I tried some of the stages where I had it and the issue was gone, but sometimes the issue pops back up in stages that didn't have the issue.

Pro Cyclist Fitness
Good job! 🙂

Season crashes
If so, good job! 🙂

Database issues
I know how hard it is to make a database and to make it accurately, what I mean is that I just feel like atleast Pro Continental teams should have the right transfers. If it was only Continental that had issues, I'd be fine with it, but there was even a rider missing in one of the biggest teams, EF Education First 😃 Nonetheless, the past is the past, let's focus on the future. 🙂

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.