We're happy to release Vampyr's second update, out now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One!
This second update concentrates on bug fixes for some issues that we've seen reported over the past couple of weeks, as well as introducing a couple new features.
We continue to read your feedback and suggestions in forums and social networks and you can expect bigger patches in the coming months.
Please find the changelog below:
- PC: Scrolling docs with the mouse wheel is now possible when first viewing a doc
- PC: Players are now able to move the camera during dialogue using movement keys (default: WASD)
- PC: Targeting enemies - The Auto-Lock option has been modified. Set to "On", the mouse can be used to switch targets. If the binding to switch targets is already used (default: mouse wheel up/down), this option will be disabled. Set to "Off": The mouse won't be usable to switch targets. Only the binding to switch targets will be available (default: mouse wheel up/down)
- Performance has been addressed, players should now experience fewer performance issues.
- The issue where players would be unable to enter The Morgue is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from crafting more serum than they could carry, which would result in serum not being refilled when dying. Excess serum will now be stored in the stash, and if there is serum in the stash when dying, the player's stock will be refilled. This also applies to ammunition.
- The stash now properly indicates the quantity of items store in it.
If you encounter any issues with this update, please don't hesitate to let us know!
The Vampyr Team.