We've noticed that a lot of you are asking similar questions, and so that we answer all of them in one easy way, we decided to put together a post answering them all! Please find the most commonly asked questions below, but if you have any that aren't covered here, please let us know.
The Fear The Wolves Team
What type of game is Fear The Wolves?
- Fear The Wolves is a Battle Royale game, combining traditional last-man-standing gameplay with PvE elements and unique radiation, weather and endgame extraction mechanics.
What is the Fear The Wolves release date?
- Fear The Wolves will be in Early Access on PC later this summer, and will fully release on PC, PS4 and Xbox One in 2019.
How much will Fear The Wolves cost?
- Fear The Wolves will cost $19.99/€19.99 (or your regional equivalent) when going into Early Access on PC, but we haven't announced pricing on consoles yet.
Will pricing increase during Early Access?
- We haven't announced our plans for future pricing of the PC version of Fear The Wolves at this time.
How do you restrict the playzone in Fear The Wolves, and is it different to other games in the genre?
Where can I learn more about the game?
- You can check out the various dev blogs: Shrinking System, Weather and Environment, and the video featurettes: Welcome to Chernobyl, Extraction, Consumables and The Wolves.
Is there an open beta for Fear The Wolves?
- No, the current beta for Fear The Wolves is a closed beta. Players need to sign up to receive an invitation to the Closed Beta, and can do so here.
How do you plan to handle cheaters/hackers?
- We have a variety of tools in place to deal with hackers. We'd prefer not to say how, so that it doesn't help players get past those precautions.
Am I allowed to stream Fear The Wolves?
- Yes, absolutely. Please remember that Fear The Wolves is currently in Closed Beta, and that there will be crashes, performance issues, and server stumbles. These will be addressed throughout the Closed Beta and Early Access.
Where should I submit feedback for Fear The Wolves? What about bugs?