Welcome!
Community Manager

Welcome to The Council's official forum!

This is the main community hub for Big Bad Wolf's narrative adventure game The Council. You'll find here all our official announcements, as well as various information written by the developers.

The Welcome Area is the place to introduce yourself, as we welcome you to Lord Mortimer's Island!

General Discussion deals with everything about The Council: your expectations, wishes and general information about the game!

Off-Topic speaks for itself - discuss everything but Council here!

Please read the the Forum Rules before posting.

Have fun,
Focus Home Interactive & Big Bad Wolf

last edited by Netheos

Hi! Is The Council arriving in spanish subs? Thanx!

Community Manager

@zape said in Welcome!:

Hi! Is The Council arriving in spanish subs? Thanx!

Yes!

The Council will be in English only in audio, but will have subtitles in French, German, Spanisg and Russian. Have a nice day!

Hi ! Quick question, is it normal pre-order is not working on the game website ? Also do we have a more precise date for the launch ?

Community Manager

@sylencr said in Welcome!:

Hi ! Quick question, is it normal pre-order is not working on the game website ? Also do we have a more precise date for the launch ?

Hello, pre-order aren't live yet. We'll announce them as soon as they are. We just showed the game to journalists at Focus' press event "What's Next", you'll get more info about it and a release window next week.

Hello my name is David I'm 25. And I'm very very intrigued about this game. I have a question does the game story will be only fictional or you taked some historic reality things too ? Thank you very much .

Community Manager

@bambi said in Welcome!:

Hello my name is David I'm 25. And I'm very very intrigued about this game. I have a question does the game story will be only fictional or you taked some historic reality things too ? Thank you very much .

It's a mix of both. Based on historical event and characters but fictional story 🙂

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.